Cognex DataMan 300 Barcode Scanner
The Cognx DataMan 300 series of readers was developed to handle the most difficult-to-read DPM (Direct Part Mark) codes as well as challenging 1-D linear barcodes and 2-D Data Matrix codes and for indexed or high-speed lines.
Unmatched read rate performance
- Decode the most challenging 1-D and 2-D barcodes with enhanced 1DMax+™ and 2DMax+™ code-reading algorithms
- 2DMax+™ algorithm reads DPM codes no matter the mark type or surface
- 1DMax+ with Hotbars™ technology provides higher read rates of damaged 1-D linear barcodes at a faster pace than ever before
Flexible lighting and optics
- Controllable, field interchangeable red lighting module allows you to create the best possible lighting for your part, ensuring the highest read rates of DPM codes
- The blue lighting module on the Cognex Dataman 300 Barcode Scanner creates optimal lighting for PV solar wafer code reading
- Flexible lens options: C-Mount lens, S-Mount or a variable focus liquid lens to provide maximum depth of field flexibility
- Intelligent tuning automatically adjusts the settings of the integrated lighting to find the optimal light setup for the part
- Cognex Connect™ communications suite supports industrial protocols
- Supports RS-232 for integration into legacy systems
- Available in two base models
The DataMan 300 barcode scanner series provides standard resolution of 800x600 pixels and the DataMan 302 is the high resolution model (1280x1024). The DataMan 302 is ideal for situations where a very small code is needed to be found within a very large field of view or on small components.