Zebra MiniScan MS12xx
SUPERIOR SCANNING FOR A FIXED MOUNT UNATTENDED DEVICE
The Zebra MS12XX Series is a compact, durable, industrial fixed mount scanner available in fuzzy (FZY) or wide angle (WA) versions for maximum versatility. The Zebra MS12XX FZY versions feature fuzzy logic for premium scanning on 1D bar codes, including poorly printed and low contrast.
Zebra MiniScan MS12xx Series is an excellent choice for OEM devices requiring accurate, automated data collection, even in the most demanding environments. It can also be used as a standalone fixed mount scanner.
Plug-and-play installation speeds time to market
Zebra MiniScan MS12xx scanners feature immunity to ambient light and durable design which combine to deliver premium scanning performance in the most demanding environments.Zebra MS12XX scanners are easy to program and configure, enabling you to shorten your development time and bring your product to market faster even if you don’t have in-house technical resources for scanner integration. With its rugged durable housing, exit window, integrated beeper and multiple interface options, MS12XX scanners enable your project teams to quickly and confidently integrate high-performance 1D bar code data capture into many applications.
Proven technology to enhance your solutions
These OEM devices are proven to deliver high reliability and superior performance, ensuring the accurate and quick capture of data and images in your mission-critical applications and devices.
- High performance on all 1D symbols, including GS1 DataBar Enables a high first-time read rate, including poorly printed and low-contrast symbols.
- Wide decode range MS12xx FZY can scan from near-contact to more than 60 in (152 cm).
- Broad, 60° scan angle MS1207WA accommodates wide barcodes at, or near, contact.
- Sealed to IP54 standards Protects against water and dust, ensuring reliable performance in rough conditions.
- Plug-and-play installation Reduces your development time and speeds your time to market.
- Compact, rugged, durable housing Includes integrated beeper, mounting holes, LEDs, decoder and a variety of interfaces.
- Integrated beeper with external beeper support Toggles between internal or external beeper, depending on application.
- Automatic, software-controlled or manual triggering Offers flexible control of unattended or hands-free applications.
- Easy-to-program Simple Serial Interface (SSI) Provides fast, simple interface communication with advanced features and functionality.
- Supports 123Scan utility (multi-interface 2007 versions only) Easy-to-use PC-based utility reduces end-user installation time.
- Optional Software Developer's Kit (SDK) Enables creation of applications using Windows 98, 2000, and XP platforms.
- Multiple mounting options Increases development flexibility.