Premium Range of Healthcare 2D Hand Held Scanners
The Gryphon™ GD4500-HC 2D series represents the premium range of hand held scanners from Datalogic. The GD4500 scanner is the desk (corded) version for general purpose applications.
The Gryphon GD4500-HC imagers takes advantage of Datalogic's Motionix motion-sensing technology which detects the natural actions of the operator to automatically switch the scanner into the desired scanning mode. Works with or without the use of a stand, offering both hand held and presentation reading options.
Datalogic's reading technology with highly visible warm-white illumination is easier on the human eyes and reads colored labels much better. The highly visible 4-Dot aimer defines a precise reading zone and reduces accidental reads, while the aimer's center cross provides a locator for targeted scanning in a multiple bar code environment.
The GD4500 imager is also available in a general purpose imager for every other industry.
Reads 1D, 2D, postal codes, stacked and composite bar codes, Digimarc and dot codes.
- 1 MP optics for superior scanning and depth of field with image capture and document scanning capabilities (OCR Ready)
- Multi-interface options: USB only or multi-interface RS-232 / USB / Keyboard Wedge
- Features Datalogic's patented "Green Spot" and 3GL technologies good-read feedbacks
- Motionix motion-sensing technology for seamless reading mode transitions
- Also available as an "all-in-one" model mounted in a permanent tilting stand
- Drop to Conrete: 5.9 ft./1.8 m