Zebra DS3500-ER Industrial Barcode Reader
RAPIDLY SCAN 1D AND 2D BARCODES AT NEARLY ANY RANGE
The Zebra DS3500-ER Series of industrial barcode readers allows you to scan different types of bar codes across a wide range of distances - from near contact to as far as 30 feet away. Workers can also hold the trigger down to continuously scan items. It doesn’t matter how well lit an area is either. The Zebra DS3500-ER reader can read bar codes in darkness or in bright sunlight. Indoors and outdoors, you can drop it on concrete, cover it in dust or grease, spray it with high pressure jets of water or expose it to extreme temperatures with the same result - day-in and day-out reliable operation and continuously obtain the same reliable results.
Warehouses in distribution centers and manufacturing plants, warehouse-style retail stores, outdoor lumber yards and pipelines all have one thing in common, the need to scan different types of bar codes across a wide range of distances. The Zebra DS3500-ER barcode reader series offers a full range industrial barcode scanners that allow you to do just that - capture bar codes from near contact to as far as 30 ft./9.14 m away. With this single device, workers can scan an item in hand or an item on the tallest rack in the warehouse. The need to purchase multiple types of devices to capture different types of bar codes at different distances is eliminated, so you can boost productivity and minimize your investment.
ZEBRA DS3500-ER READER: ULTIMATE IN SPEED
When it comes to performance, you can expect the same superior scanning experience that has made Zebra the world’s leader in bar code technology.
With Zebra DS3500-ER barcode readers, easily read bar codes under several layers of shrink wrap - without any impact on read speed.
And you can easily format the data for easy integration into your existing systems, without costly modification of host software.
ZEBRA DS3500-ER: BUILT TO LAST IN THE HARSHEST ENVIRONMENTS
With Zebra’s maximum rugged specifications, Zebra DS3500-ER barcode readers can handle whatever comes its way during the workday.
- Two models DS3508-ER corded and DS3578-ER cordless Bluetooth® Class II , Version 2.1 models to fit your application needs
- Omni-directional No need to line up scanner and bar code with this advanced Zebra DS3500-ER series
- Maximum scanning range Full range scanner captures from near contact to over 30 ft./9.14 m
- Scans 1D and 2D bar codes Flexibility to capture the bar codes in use today — and tomorrow
- Scan in darkness or in bright sunlight Maintain productivity in any lighting
- Maximum rugged design IP65; 6.5 ft./2m drop to concrete; 2,000 revolutions (4,000 hits) in a tumble drum; dual frictionless fixed sensor design
- Superior motion tolerance Protects productivity with no wait times between trigger pulls
- FIPS 140-2 validated Secures the most sensitive data and enables compliance with a myriad of industry regulations (cordless models only)
- Superior decode capability The Zebra DS3500-ER readers capture bar codes under multiple layers of shrinkwrap as well as codes that are damaged, scratched or dirty
- Continuous scanning mode Depress and hold trigger to keep scanning with no pausing between scans
- Advanced data formatting Enables sophisticated formatting of scanned data before it is sent to the host, eliminating the high cost of modifying your host application.