KEEP BOTH HANDS FREE WITH A RING SCANNER
The Honeywell 8670 Bluetooth Ring Scanner is a comfortable and easy-to-implement productivity tool for all mobile operators who regularly need to scan bar codes. The small, lightweight device rests on the finger, with the Bluetooth module worn comfortably on the wrist.
Scanner provides fast decode speeds for omnidirectional 1D and 2D barcode scanning, excellent motion tolerance and improved scanning performance on poor-quality or damaged barcodes.
The soft elastomeric finger and wrist straps are very comfortable to wear. They are impervious to moisture and hence to not absorb sweat. They can also be easily cleaned eliminating hygiene concerns.
The rugged design of the scanner enables it to survive extreme temperatures, moist and dusty environments and high electrostatic discharges. It can also survive harsh use including drops to concrete and hits to metal racks and conveyor belts.
Using Honeywell's unique EZ-Pair process, pairing with any Bluetooth enabled hand-held, wearable, fixed-station or vehicle-mount computer is as simple as a single scan. Once in use, the Bluetooth Ring Scanner reliably transmits critical data from up to 33 feet away. Operators gain unsurpassed freedom of movement to perform bar code reading tasks quickly, safely and comfortably - all while keeping both hands free.
- Scan 1D and 2D barcodes
- Bluetooth technology
- Apple IOS, Android and Windows Mobile devices
- Battery: 3.7V, 750mAh, Lithium-Ion
- Number of Scans: At least 6,500 (1 scan every 4 seconds for 7 hours)
- Expected Hours of Operation: 10 hours typical @ 8 scans per minute
- Expected Charge Time: 4 hours
- Operating Temps: -20° C to 50° C / -4° F to 122° F)
- Drop: Withstand 5 ft. drops to concrete
- Sealing: IP54
- Dimensions: Bluetooth Module 3.1" x 2.75" x 1.1" / Ring Imager 2" x 1.2" x 1.2"
- Weight: 4.8 oz.