WIRELESS & BATTERY-FREE AREA IMAGE SCANNER
Honeywell's Xenon 1902g-bf area-imager scanner incorporates the latest in battery-free technology, offering the freedom of Bluetooth low-energy wireless technology without the maintenance hassles or long recharge time associated with batteries. The scanner's wireless technology completely eliminates the battery, replacing it with super-capacitors and achieving a full charge in less than 2 minutes via the USB port (under 30 seconds when using a powered USB port or external wall adapter). The Xenon 1902g-bf typically provides at least 450 scans on UPC/EAB codes without recharging.
An integrated Bluetooth low-energy Class 2 radio gives users complete freedom of movement up to 10 meters (33 feet) from the base in a typical work environment. A paging system on the base activates auditory signals to help a misplaced scanner. By eliminating the trip-hazard to tethered cables, the Xenon 1902g-bf scanner can provide a safer and more productive environment.
The Xenon plug-and-play scanner features a multi-interface design with automatic interface detection. By automatically configuring itself to the appropriate interface upon connection, the installation process is shortened and the cumbersome task of scanning programming barcodes is eliminated.
Number of Scans: Fully charged approx. 450 scans
- First and second recharge alerts
- Expected Ready-to-go charge time: Standard USB under 25 seconds / Powered USB/External Wall Power Adapter under 15 seconds.
- Radio/Range: 2.4 GHz to 2.5 GHz (ISM Band) Adaptive Frequency Hopping Bluetooth V4.2 Class 2/10m (33 ft)
- Data Rate: 130 Kpbs
- Scanner Dimensions: 4.1" x 2.8" x 6.3" or 104 mm x 71 mm x 160 mm
- Weight 6.9 oz/195g
- Operating Temps: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Drop: Designed to withstand 50 (1.8m) or 6 ft. drops to concrete.
- Warranty: 3 year factory warranty