Gets the Job Done From Front to Back
The easy way to power your business with advanced Android Mobile Computing
The Zebra MC3300 is the next generation of the highly successful MC3000 Series handheld mobile computer and offers everything you need to run your business today and tomorrow. You can run current terminal emulation (TE) applications right out of the box or reformat to create intuitive screens that utilize touch to simplify the user experience. When it comes to features and options, the best-in-class, Zebra MC3300, delivers - offering a lightweight ergonomic design, large touchscreen, a variety of keypad options, unmatched scanning performance and much more.
Easily transition your apps to android. Whether your application requires touch or physical keypad input, the MC3300 has you covered. Your application can utilize the entire display, while the physical keypad allows you to give your workers the exact same experience they have today.
The MC3300 can be built your way. With the combination of four form factors (MC3300 Straight Shooter (45° Scan or 0° Scan), the MC3300 Turret/Rotating Head, and the MC3300 Gun/Pistol.), three scan engines, three keypad and three tiers of functionality, there is a combination that is just right for your warehouse, manufacturing floor or retail operation.
with advanced scanning functionality and document capture, labels with multiple barcodes are no problem. With the press of one button, you can opt to capture all barcodes on a label or only specific barcodes of your choosing. Need to capture data on a form? SimulScan makes it easy, able to capture text fields, phone numbers, images, signatures and more. And with the 13MP high-res camera, it's easy to take photos to document the condition of incoming shipments and more
The Zebra MC3300 also doubles as a free walkie-talkie and a PBX handset. Boost productivity and efficiency even higher with Mobility DNA's unique voice apps. Workforce Connect Push-to-Talk Express is pre-loaded and pre-licensed, enabling instant walkie-talkie style calls, right out of the box. And with Workforce Connect Voice, your MC3300 devices can double as a PBX handset, with complete control over the interface - you can customize screens to make it easy for your workers to use even the most complex telephony capabilities.
The Zebra MC3300 offers a new higher 5 ft./1.5m drop spec, a Gorilla Glass touch panel and a larger 4" display that provides more room for your workers to view more information.
Zebra's award-winning design team has done it again - the MC3300 is well balanced in hand and lightweight, helping prevent hand fatigue, even throughout the heaviest work day.
- Dimensions: Straight Shooter 7.96" l x 2.94" w x 1.35" d (202.2 mm x 74.7 mm x 34.5 mm)
- Turret/Rotating Head: 8.79" l x 2.94" w x 1.35" d (223.4 mm x 74.7 mm x 34.5 mm)
- Gun/Pistol: 7.96" l x 2.94" x 6.45" d (202.6 mm x 74.7 mm x 163.9 mm)
- Weight: Straight Shooter 0° Scan - 13.2 oz./375 g.
- Straight Shooter 45° Scan - 13.5 oz./382 g.
- Turret/Rotating Head - 13.3 oz./377 g.
- Gun/Pistol - 17.8 oz./505 g.
- Display: 4" capacitive; WVGA; color
- Touch Panel: Corning Gorilla Glass touch panel with air gap
- Backlight: LED
- Expansion Slot: Micro SD card slot up to 32GB
- Network Connections: USB 2.0 High Speed, WLAN and Bluetooth
- Memory: 2GB/16GB Standard, 4GB/16GB Premium, 4GB/32GB Premium Plus
- Rear Camera: 13MP with Flash (Premium+ models only)