Zebra MC45 Mobile Computer
The Zebra MC45 is the affordable way to give your workers the real-time information they need to get the job done right - preventing lost sales and lost customers. How fast and how well they perform their jobs directly impacts your revenue, customer satisfaction, customer retention and the cost of your labor pool. The Zebra MC45 mobile computer can help. Your workers get the sleek consumer styling and one-handed operation they expect, along with the features, durability, security and manageability your business demands. Leverage one of the leading handheld mobile computers on the marketing: the Zebra MC45.
- True field durability The Zebra MC45 computer is built for the field - able to handle drops, bumps, spills, dust, vibration and the thermal shock that often occurs as workers travel from a climate controlled vehicle to the outdoors
- GPS services in more areas Workers can count on dependable GPS access to real-time directions and geostamps that automatically capture information for applications even in challenging urban areas, dense foliage or inside buildings
- Advanced Laser scanning technology Our industry-leading laser scan engine with patented Adaptive Scanning technology makes scan-intensive tasks easy with a broad scanning range that allows the easy capture of bar codes from near contact to as far as 15 ft./4.5 m away, even if they are dirty, damaged or poorly printed.
- 'Inside-outside' wireless connectivity Keep workers connected out on the road and in the office with 3.5G GSM HSDPA cellular and 802.11a/b/g Wi-Fi, all equipped on the Zebra MC45 mobile computer.
- Built-in support for OS-agnostic applications Support for RhoMobile suite enables development of HTML5-based OS-agnostic applications substantially reducing application development time and cost â€“ a single application can run on multiple devices with different operating systems