Zebra MC55A0 Mobile Computer
RUGGED WI-FI ENTERPRISE HANDHELD MOBILE COMPUTER FOR MANAGERS AND TASK WORKERS
With the Zebra MC55A0 Series, managers and task workers who spend their days inside your company walls have everything they need to take instant action, anywhere in your facility - indoors and outside. When it comes to meeting the needs of your workforce, the Zebra MC55A0 mobile computer excels among comparable handheld mobile computer products, offering the right level of features, the right level of rugged design and support for the most demanding business applications.
The result? Workers in retail, hospitality, manufacturing, healthcare and government agencies can complete more tasks more accurately in less time, improving productivity and customer care. And with healthcare friendly colors and sleek lightweight pocketable design, the Zebra C55A0-HC brings mobility to point-of-care applications, helping nurses and other caregivers eliminate errors at the patient bedside to improve the quality of care and the patient experience.
Government grade FIPS 140-2 security keeps your most sensitive data safe and secure.
MC55A0 PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
Drop (impact) test - Multiple 6 ft./1.8 m drops per MIL-STD 810G
Tumble (endurance) test: the Zebra MC55A0 offers reliable operation after 1,000 1.5 ft./0.5 m consecutive tumbles (2,000 hits) in a tumble drum
The most advanced Bluetooth functionality - Bluetooth v2.1 with EDR provides a wireless connection to more device types, including modems, printers, headsets and more; simplifies pairing; improves security; reduces power consumption; supports either Microsoft or Stonestreet stacks
- IP64 sealing: complete protection against dust and splashing liquids
- A family of keypads for global data entry flexibility - Numeric, QWERTY, AZERTY, QWERTZ and NAV PIM support a wide range of applications all around the world
- Crystal clear text and graphics with MAX Display - 3.5 inch extra-crisp PenTile high-resolution color VGA touchscreen display is easy to view in virtually any lighting condition – indoors and outside; additional white pixel improves contrast; energy-efficient engineering delivers twice the brightness at half the power of typical displays
- Add a 3.2 MP auto-focus flash-enabled digital color camera with user-controllable flash to capture photos, videos, documents with legible fine print and bar codes (for intermittent scanning applications)
- 1D Scanners SE960: High performance 1D scanning – adaptive scanning maximizes the range and enables scanning of codes that are damaged or underneath shrinkwrap
- 2D Scanners - The SE4500 latest generation 2D imager offers on the Zebra MC55A0 unparalleled laser-like performance on both 1D and 2D bar codes and omnidirectional rapid-fire easy scanning – no need to align bar code and aiming pattern. Choose one of three options.
- Make sure only authorized users access your devices, your data and your network - Bring wired-line security to your wireless communications without impacting wireless performance through a multitude of security features, including: native FIPS 140-2 Level 1 certification; support for all the latest encryption and authentication protocols; compatibility with Mobile Security Suite for device-level protection (device level firewall, intrusion prevention, enforced authentication, data encryption and integrity monitoring protect the data that is resident on and in transit to and from your MC55A0 devices); and compatibility with Mobile Virtual Private Networks (MVPNs).