Zebra MC55X Mobile Computer
RUGGED WI-FI ENTERPRISE HANDHELD MOBILE COMPUTER FOR MANAGERS AND TASK WORKERS
With the Zebra MC55X Series, managers and task workers who spend their days inside your company walls have everything they need to take instant action, anywhere in your facility - indoors and outside. When it comes to meeting the needs of your workforce, the Zebra MC55X mobile computer excels among comparable handheld mobile computer products, offering the right level of features, the right level of rugged design and support for the most demanding business applications.
The result? Workers in retail, hospitality, manufacturing, healthcare and government agencies can complete more tasks more accurately in less time, improving productivity and customer care. And with healthcare friendly colors and sleek lightweight pocketable design, the Zebra MC55x-HC brings mobility to point-of-care applications, helping nurses and other caregivers eliminate errors at the patient bedside to improve the quality of care and the patient experience.
Government grade FIPS 140-2 security keeps your most sensitive data safe and secure.
Drop (impact) test - Multiple 6 ft./1.8 m drops per MIL-STD 810G
Tumble (endurance) test: Meets or exceeds 1,000 1.5 ft./0.5 m consecutive tumbles
- IP64 sealing: complete protection against dust and splashing liquids
- Keypads - Numeric, QWERTY
- Display - 3.5 inch color VGA, super bright 650+ NITS
- Color camera - 8 megapixel resolution with auto focus
- 1D & 2D Scanning - Range for Code 39 1.8" - 32"/4.5cm - 81.3cm for 20 mil / 3.1" to 5.6" for 3 mil
- Weight: 11.9 oz./365g with rechargeable 3600 mAh Lithium Ion battery
- Touch Panel - Glass analog resistive touch