Datalogic Memor X3 Mobile Computer
Small, slim and light, the Datalogic Memor X3 mobile computer provides excellent ergonomics for single-handed use, and its rugged, sealed construction survives unintentional drops and exposure to water and dust. Laser models of the Datalogic Memor X3 feature a Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2 scan window guaranteeing optimum scanning performance.
For the capture of 1D/Linear codes, there is a choice of laser or linear imaging technologies. The laser model offers high-speed reading and a greater depth of field, while the linear imager offers high responsiveness in reading poorly printed or damaged codes. Additionally, an area imager option is available for the reading of 2D, linear and stacked codes.
The Datalogic Memor X3 mobile computer offers industry standard operating systems, a faster microprocessor, and more RAM memory for applications. A large amount of Flash memory enables the backup of data and the management of large databases, while a user-accessible SD card slot supports up to 32 GB, allowing further extension of its storage capacity.
Models are available in Batch or Wi-Fi, allowing you to transfer data through wired standards (USB, RS-232 or Ethernet, via a cradle) or through a fully Cisco-compatible 802.11 a/b/g/n radio, supporting security protocols such as WPA and WPA2.
Datalogic Memor X3 Product Highlights
- Ergonomic, compact and robust
- Reading options: Laser; Wide-aspect 2D Area Imager; Linear Imager (all with ‘Green Spot’ technology)
- The Datalogic Memor X3 has two battery options: 1430 mAh and 2300 mAh
- Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Core or CE 6.0 Pro
- XScale™ PXA 310 @ 806 MHz processor on Windows CE Pro models / 624 MHz on Windows CE Core
- Summit embedded IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n radio with CCX V4 connectivity and security
- 256 MB RAM on Windows CE Pro models / 128 MB on Windows CE Core
- The Datalogic Memor X3 is robust 512 MB Flash memory
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology 2.1 with EDR
- User-accessible micro SD memory slot
- 1.2 m / 4.0 ft drop resistance to concrete; Gorilla Glass II scan window on laser models
- IP54 protection class with the Datalogic Memor X3 mobile computer