Zebra TC75 Mobile Computer
ZEBRA TC75 RUGGED ANDROID TOUCH COMPUTER
Introducing the Zebra TC75, the Android mobile computer that delivers it all. A rugged design that delivers reliable everyday operation. The Zebra TC75 mobile computer functions anywhere anytime access to virtually any information in your systems. The ability to capture more types of data faster than ever before. Instant push-to-talk communications with co-workers out in the field as well as supervisors, dispatch and more back in the office. Fast data access with support for all 4G GSM cellular networks. And a full complement of accessories meets the unique needs of virtually any mobile worker. The Zebra TC75 is the easy way to empower your field teams with a true mobile office.
Zebra took over the enterprise mobility business from Motorola Solutions in 2014, and introduced the Zebra TC75 as an additional and slightly enhanced version of the company's TC70, the primary differentiator being the inclusion of multi-carrier 4G LTE mobile broadband on the new TC75.
Your field workforce needs a mobile computer to access the people and information required to maximize efficiency and better serve your customers. You want to give them an enterprise-class handheld built for life out in the field yet your workers expect a device that is every bit as refined and easy-to-use as their own smartphone.
Automatically capture data and process entire document. With SimulScan Document Capture, your workers can capture barcodes, text fields, phone number, images, signature and even check boxes in the time it takes to press a button.
The Zebra TC75 has superior audio quality. Up to four times the loudness of popular smartphones and noise cancelling technology provides crystal clear audio on both ends of every call. Support for Workforce Connect Rush-to-Talk (PTT) Express and Pro provides an instant connection to co-workers in the field, plus supervisors & other support staff back in the office.
The award-winning Zebra TC75 touch computer meets government data security standards with a FIPS 140 - 2 Level 1 Security for data in motion and data at rest, making it suitable for use in government departments and regulated industries that handle sensitive information.
- Type: Android-based touch computer
- CPU Speed: Non-specified 1.7 GHz dual core processor (est. Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 APQ8060)
- OS: Android AOSP 4.4.3 KitKat with MX Mobility Extensions
- RAM/ROM: 1 GB RAM/8GB Flash pSLC
- Card Slots: 1 x micro-SDHC/SDXC Card (user-accessible, up to 32GB SDHC and up to 64GB SDXC), 2 x Nanon SIM (4FF), 1 x SIM/SAM (2FF)
- Display Type: High def, bright, outdoor-viewable, optically bonded LCD, Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Display Size/Res: 4.7"/1280 x 720 pixel WVGA
- Backlight: LED
- Operating Temperatures: -4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C)
- Size: 3.3" w x 6.3" l x 1.1" d
- Power: Rechargeable, Li-Ion 3.7V, 4,620m/Ah
- Scanner: Integrated 1D/2D SE4750SR Imager
- Cameras: Front: 1.3mp fixed focus, rear: 8.0mp autofocus with f/2.4 aperture
- Wireless: Radio 802.11a/b/g/n/d/h/i/k/r Wi-Fi, Class II Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE, UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+, GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Security: FIPS 140-2 Level 1