RUGGED DISINFECTANT-READY MOBILE COMPUTERS FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF HEALTHCARE MOBILITY
Take the quality of care, patient safety and healthcare worker productivity to the next level in your institution with Zebra’s healthcare mobile computing portfolio. With our easy-to-use and easy-to-carry devices, your healthcare workers can access patient information, perform a triple check to verify the right medication is about to be administered to the right patient, monitor patient vital signs, place pharmacy and lab orders, access test results and more, all in just seconds, anywhere inside your healthcare facility.
IMPROVE PATIENT CARE AND SAFETY WITH THE NEXT EVOLUTION IN MOBILE COMPUTERS
Add government-grade security for HIPAA compliance, a rugged design to endure daily use inside the hospital, a disinfectant-ready housing designed to withstand regular exposure to the harsh cleaning agents required to prevent the spread of bacteria, powerful tools for centralized management of all your mobile devices - including attached device accessories - and you have maximum value in a minimum footprint, all at the right price.
In addition, the ability to frequently disinfect our mobile computers throughout the day helps prevent the spread of bacteria among patients and caregivers. The special housing can be safely sanitized with many common cleaning agents, without damaging the plastics or the sensitive electronic components.
STREAMLINE AND ERROR-PROOF YOUR HOSPITAL APPLICATIONS WITH ZEBRA MAX DATA CAPTURE
With our healthcare mobile computers in hand, your staff can electronically capture and transmit virtually any type of data from patient bedside right to your business systems. Our revolutionary scan engine delivers unparalleled performance on every 1D and 2D bar code and is optimized for the read ranges and bar code densities common in healthcare including those on small vials and test tubes. Omnidirectional scanning provides true point and shoot scanning simplicity-no need to align the bar code in the field of view. First-time, every time scanning of even damaged and poor quality bar codes enhances user confidence and data capture speed. In addition, the integrated 3.2 megapixel autofocus color flash-enabled camera combines with the latest in display technology to enable the easy capture and viewing of high-resolution photographs, video footage and documents complete with legible fine print.
A RUGGED DESIGN BUILT FOR LIFE IN THE HOSPITAL
Our healthcare devices are built to last - and our toughness tests prove it. Zebra MAX Rugged Zebra's set of signature rugged specifications - including MIL-STD 810G - ensures outstanding performance. Even after exposure to heat, cold, dust, drops, spills, wipedowns, constant disinfecting and 1,000 consecutive tumbles in our rotating tumble drum, the devices continue to operate reliably. The result is a dramatic reduction in repair requirements and downtime and a strong return on asset (ROA).
TALK TO WORKERS WITH DIFFERENT DEVICE TYPES ON DIFFERENT NETWORKS
Inside the hospital, different types of workers use different types of devices. Administrators may carry Zebra’s TEAM VoWLAN phones. Physicians may carry Zebra’s small pocketable mobile computers, the ES400. Nurses and lab technicians may carry our healthcare mobile computers for point-of-care applications as well as mobile voice. Biomedical engineers and materials management personnel may carry the MC55X.
- Powerful microprocessor designed for mobility: PXA 320 @ 806 MHz. Desktop-like multimedia performance optimized for longer shift life.
- The most advanced mobile operating system for the enterprise. Microsoft's Windows 6.5 Mobile Edition increases interoperability with existing enterprise infrastructure; enhanced security features; more flexible development platform; improved mobile messaging collaboration
- 256MB RAM/1GB Flash. Provides memory space required to enable robust performance for database applications
- User accessible microSD card slot. Provides additional memory and expandable functionality up to 32GB
- Zebra MAX Secure
- FIPS 140-2 certification and support for the most advanced encryption and authentication algorithms as well as Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) enables compliance with the most stringent industry security regulations, including sensitive government applications; MSP enables remote wipe and lock in the event a device is lost or stolen
MAXIMUM RUGGED DESIGN
- Zebra MAX Rugged: Industry-leading drop, tumble and sealing specifications with a disinfectant-ready housing
- Lightweight yet rugged; built for year-round use in nearly any environment; can be sanitized with common medical disinfectants to help prevent the spread of germs and disease
- Maximum wireless performance WLAN : 802.11a/b/g tri-mode radio; comprehensive VoIP support
- Cost-effective voice and data connectivity in the hospital, nursing home, clinic and beyond; 802.11a enables segmentation of voice traffic to ensure voice quality
- WPAN : Bluetooth® v2.1 with EDR
- Wireless connectivity to modems, printers, headsets and more
- Crystal clear text and graphics with Zebra MAX Display
- Display: 3.5" color VGA touchscreen display is easy to view in virtually any lighting condition – indoors and outside
- Weight: 11.9 oz./365g with rechargeable 3600 mAh Lithium Ion battery
- Color Camera: 8 megapixel with auto focus
- Keypads: Numeric, QWERTY
- Drop Specs: Multiple 6 ft/1.8m drops
- Tumble: Meets or exceeds 1000 1.6 ft/.5m tumbles
- Sealing: IP64
- Scanning Range: 20 mil Code 39 1.8" - 32" / 3 mil 3.1" to 5.6"