ET50/ET55 ENTERPRISE TABLET
ONE ENTERPRISE TABLET. MANY ACCESSORIES. COUNTLESS APPLICATIONS.
When it comes to functionality, the Zebra ET50/ET55 enterprise tablet is the answer you've been waiting for - providing the flexibility to choose exactly what you need and only the features you need. In addition to choosing the operating system and the display size that best suits your needs from the warehouse to the storefront.
Start with connectivity: Your choice of hardware depends on your worker's connectivity needs. The ET50's 802.11 a/b/g/n (Windows) and 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/l (Android™) support ensures compatibility with your existing WLAN. With 4G LTE support, the ET55 gives workers anywhere in the world a robust wireless connection.
Next, choose the screen size that is right for the job. Both models are available in either a 8.3" or 10.1" display.
Then, select the best operating system for the environment. 6.0 (Marshmallow) or Windows 10.
The ET50/ET50 enterprise tablet is rugged enough for your environment. So whether your workers drop it, spill a drink on it, use it in the rain, snow or a very dusty area, they'll enjoy continuous, reliable operation. Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with Native Damage Resistance allows our display to better survive the REAL WORLD. IP65 sealing provides a dust-tight tablet that can handle a hose-down at full force.
Get more done with first-time data capture. You can count on the ET50/ET55 enterprise tablet for enterprise-class data capture. Optional advanced imaging engines can be added to allow workers to capture any 1D or 2D barcode, farther and faster - regardless if it is displayed on the screen of a mobile phone or printed on paper and damaged, scratched, or poorly printed. the 8MP rear camera is designed for capture of images, while the 2MP front camera is ideal for a video call.
No two Zebra enterprise tables are alike thanks to a highly-customizable expansion back and a completely unique list of accessories. You can tailor your table's data capture features, rugged specs and power management.
Highlights of some of the accessories available: Add an optional battery via the expansion back to keep your tablet working 24/7/365. The optional battery can be charged in a vehicle through the USB charging connector or with ShareCradle with 4 slot battery chargers. And speaking of vehicles, there is an optional vehicle mount cradle.
The expansion back comes with a rotating hand strap, or the hand strap alone, so workers can enjoy the flexibility brought by a free hand.
Security: FIPS TAA is compliant in optional SKU.
- Dimensions: 8.3" Tablet: 9" w x 5.9" h x .5" d / 10.1" Tablet: 10.6" w x 7.1" h x .5" d
- Weight: 8.3" Tablet: 1.2 lbs./555g. / 10.1" Tablet: 1.55 lbs./750g.
- Display: 8.3" or 10.1" Corning Gorilla Glass outdoor viewable touch panel
- Backlight: Ambient light sensor
- Notifications: LED flash, barcode decode, camera LED indicator
- Audio: Stereo speakers and dual microphones (one front & one rear facing)
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F / 0° C to 50° C
- Battery User Profile: Ample power for a full shift. Continuous operation with secondary opt. battery
- Battery: 8.3" 5900mAh rechargeable Li-Ion / 10.1" 8700mAh rechargeable Li-Ion
- Security: FIPS TAA is compliant in optional SKU