MAXIMIZE EVERY MINUTE
The Honeywell Intermec CV41 vehicle-mount computer provides the ideal balance of operator usability, application performance, and ease of deployment and maintenance - all of which leads to improved forklift operator performance and gives you a true business edge.
In a day where every second counts, the innovative on-off ignition sensing guarantees the CV41 is ready to work the moment you turn the key. When your operator needs to switch forklifts, the UPS back-up battery reduces reconnect and reboot time while a unique smart-mount dock design allows for easy, one-hand docking and undocking of the CV41. The touchscreen/keyboard is also designed to be field replaceable, so it is quick to fix damaged or worn items without having to box up and mail in for service.
The CV41 seamlessly integrates with any forklift, any network, any facility, anywhere in the world. Its comprehensive network options include 802.11 a/b/g with Cisco® CCXv4 certification and integrated Bluetooth® for best-in-class wireless range, roaming reliability and security even in areas where you might experience low signal levels or intermittent connections. The CV41 also comes with the option of a Qualcomm Gobi WWAN/ GPS wide-area radio for connectivity beyond the four walls of your facility.
- 20 cm (8") WVGA 800x480 LED backlit display
- Tight integration with Intermec scanners/imagers, voice, printers, RFID, device management, client software, Medallion® services and support offers the most comprehensive solution for the warehouse
- Rain and Dust Resistance: IP66
- Ready for voice with Vocollect Voice Catalyst from Honeywell-Intermec
- Includes pre-licensed Intermec Client Pack and integrated keyboard optimized for terminal emulation and browser
- Light sensor for automatic brightness adjustment
- Field-replaceable resistive touch screen, glove compatible
- Ideal balance of mounting ease and display readability with 20cm (8 inch) WVGA (800x480) LED backlit display
- Integrated CAN-BUS vehicle interface supports fleet management applications
- Options include WWAN/GPS, outdoor display and defroster
- On/off ignition sensing and integrated UPS battery with up to 30 minutes operating time
- User-replaceable touchscreen and keyboard assemblies for reduced downtime
- Rugged construction, IP66 sealing, and glove-compatible keyboard spacing