ZEBRA RS507 HANDS-FREE IMAGER/SCANNER
The RS507 Hands-Free Imager from Zebra delivers the superior blend of technology, form and function your workers need to achieve a new level of scanning efficiency in your operations whether your workers are handling and sorting packages, picking or loading shipments in the warehouse or scanning bar codes to meet government regulations for tracking and tracing of product.
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY WITH MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY, COMFORT, FUNCTIONALITY AND PERFORMANCE
Whether your workers are handling and sorting packages, picking or loading shipments in the warehouse or scanning bar codes to meet government regulations for tracking and tracing of product, the RS507 delivers the superior blend of technology, form and function your workers need to achieve a new level of scanning efficiency in your operations. The advanced design offers more features and functionality than any other ring scanner available today. Truly superior ergonomics, including Bluetooth® cordless freedom, provide unparalleled user comfort.
The unmatched rugged design ensures reliable operation in the most demanding environments. Best-in-class scanning, including support for 1D and 2D bar codes, ensures first time every time fast and accurate capture of virtually any bar code.
The RS507 pairs easily with most Zebra Mobile Computers, allowing you to extend hands-free cordless scanning to your workers wherever it will improve productivity. Optional corded adapter for Zebra’s WT4000 provides an easy and cost-effective upgrade path to 1D and 2D bar code scanning - without any compromise in scanning performance. The RS507 will complement any voice picking application with hands-free bar code scanning.
BEST IN CLASS PERFORMANCE
Built on the revolutionary Symbol SE4500 imaging engine from Zebra, the RS507 delivers stunning laser-like performance on both 1D and 2D bar codes, regardless of lighting. The powerful 624 MHz microprocessor decodes any bar code in milliseconds. The patent pending fast-pulse illumination and fast sensor shutter speed enable bar code decoding at a full 60 frames per second, delivering outstanding motion tolerance. Omni-directional scanning eliminates the need to align bar code and scanner. Advanced power management ensures more-than-ample battery power for a full shift. The result is the extraordinary scanning speed required to achieve new levels of worker productivity and operational efficiency. Additionally, an extended scanning range of up to 24 inches provides the flexibility to meet the needs of many applications.
BEST STATE OF THE ART ERGONOMICS
The advanced ergonomic design of the RS507 provides unrivaled freedom of movement and user comfort regardless of hand size, right- or left-handed operation or whether gloves are worn. The Bluetooth wireless connection to the Zebra mobile computer allows users to wear the RS507 on either hand and the trigger swivel allows users to switch from right to left hand use in seconds.
A new two-finger design improves balance, while the hygiene comfort pad helps protect knuckles from bumps and scrapes, and a triggerless model eliminates a substantial amount of thumb usage. The omnidirectional scanner further reduces wrist movement by eliminating the need to align scanner and bar code.
THE MOST RUGGED RING SCANNER AVAILABLE
The RS507 is the most rugged scanner in its class. Stringent drop specifications and a broad operating temperature range ensure reliable performance in the warehouse dock and aisles, outside in the yard and beyond the four walls out in the field. Performed across the operating temperature range, the 6 ft./ 1.8 m drop specification enables the device to easily withstand everyday drops and bumps even in extreme heat or cold. A magnesium chassis provides protection for the sensitive electronics. The trigger is built for scan intensive applications, rated for many millions of actuations. And IP54 sealing protects the device against moisture. Abrasion resistance helps protect the most vulnerable areas of the device from every day wear and tear.
MAXIMUM UPTIME AND TOTAL LOW COST OF OWNERSHIP
When uptime is crucial, Zebra’s end-to-end mobility solutions deliver. Zebra’s signature rugged design keeps your RS507 up and running, day in and day out. Field replaceable components eliminate the need to send the RS507 to the depot to replace worn components, including straps, comfort pads, the trigger swivel and triggerless strap holder. Zebra’s Mobility Service Platform (MSP), allows IT personnel to remotely stage, provision, monitor and troubleshoot your RS507 devices and their host Zebra devices, regardless of where they are located - substantially reducing management costs.
- Hands-free scanning: Allows operators to use both hands to move packages, products or materials for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Reads 1D and 2D bar codes: Comprehensive bar code Symbology support allows you to capture all the bar codes you need today and tomorrow
- Bluetooth® cordless freedom: Delivers unparalleled wire-free comfort
- Optional corded WT4000 adaptor: Provides an easy upgrade path for cost-effective migration from Zebra’s RS409 1D Ring Scanner to 1D and 2D scanning without compromising scanning performance
- SE4500 imager: powerful 624 MHz processor, fast sensor shutter speed and patent pending fast-pulse illumination: Superior laser-like performance on 1D and 2D bar codes, improving productivity in a wide variety of applications
- Exceptional motion tolerance: Enables extraordinary scanning speed for all bar codes, increasing throughput and productivity regardless of application and including fast moving conveyor belts
- Unique aiming pattern: Bright central dot ensures quick, accurate scanning - even in bright sunlight
- Multiple field replaceable components: Ability to replace many components in the field helps keep devices in the hands of users for improved uptime
- Compatible with Zebra’s Mobility Software Platform (MSP): Ability to remotely stage, provision, monitor and troubleshoot devices dramatically simplifies and reduces the costs associated with deployment as well as day-to-day management
- Interactive Sensor Technology (IST): Patent-pending combination of motion sensing and proximity sensing enables fast, intuitive automatic triggering that improves productivity while maintaining battery life
- New manual triggering mechanism with easy swivel: Latest PUSHGATE® technology provides maximum durability and reliability, rated for million of actuations providing the extended lifecycle required for scan intensive applications; easily switches from right to left hand use
- Rugged design: magnesium chassis, 6 ft./1.8m drop specification, IP54 sealing, extended operating temperature range (-4° to 131° F/-20° to 55° C): The most rugged hands free scanner/imager available today; provides dependable performance in demanding environments
- Dual rear LEDs and high power beeper: Visible and audible notifications provide scan confirmation, even in low lighting or noisy environments
- Enterprise Mobility Developer’s Kit (EMDK): Enables rapid and easy application development for the Mobile Computer used with the RS507. Also, supports configuration of the RS507
- Battery age testing: Protects user uptime by enabling enterprises to quickly identify and replace batteries that have reached end-of-life
- RoHS compliant: Meets RoHS requirements