The Zebra RS6000 Wearable Ring Scanner
Improve Productivity in your Operations with the Industry's Most Advanced and Most Rugged Bluetooth® Ring Scanner
Zebra's Total Wearable Solutions increase productivity to minimize scan frustration. When you pair your Zebra wearable or handheld mobile computers with Zebra's most advanced and most rugged RS6000 Bluetooth ring scanner, you give your workers the superior technology they need to take productivity to the next level.
Zebra's RS6000 has improved range and motion tolerance to provide fast, accurate scanning, regardless of the environment. And you get up to five (5) times the battery power of competitive devices along with instant pairing and a mode that eliminates Wi-Fi interference.
Tap to pair to create a Zebra total wearable solution in seconds...Pair the RS6000 ring scanner with the WT6000 wearable computer with a split second tap - no more scanning barcodes, manually configuring devices for discovery or accidently pairing another nearby device.
The Zebra RS6000 ring scanner is the only wearable scanner on the market that improves task speed with programmable LED lights that are in the user's direct line-of-sight during scanning activities. With support for multiple colors, you can provide color-coded feedback to direct user activity.
Supports 1D, 2D, and OCR Symbologies.
Bluetooth 4.0 provides the fastest and most power-efficient version of Bluetooth yet. And if required, support for Class 1 Bluetooth provides an extended wireless range up to 300 ft.
- Dimensions: 2.9" l x 2.1" w x 1.3" d / 74mm x 54mm x 33mm
- Weight: Triggered with battery 6.46 oz./183g. / Triggerless with battery 6 oz./170g
- Drop Spec: Multiple 6 ft./1.8 m drops to concrete
- Power: 3350mAh capacity, Li-Ion Battery Pack
- Optical Resolution: 1280 x 960 px
- Roll: 360°
- Pitch Angle/Skew Tolerance: +/- 60° from normal
- Supports 1D, 2D barcodes and OCR
- Operating Temperatures: -22°F to 122°F/-30°C to 50°C
- Drop Rating: Multiple 6 ft./1.8m drops to concrete
- Tumble Rating: 1000 tumbles at .5 m
- Sealing: IP65