EASILY INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY & ELIMINATE ERRORS IN YOUR WAREHOUSE OR DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Zebra's WT410N0, the next generation hands-free voice & data mobile computer. With the major increase in package volume driven by multi-channel support, demands for the ultimate in customer service, plus increasing regulations for traceability, you need to move more items through your warehouse or distribution center and capture more information about those items than ever before.
With the WT41N0 wearable mobile computer on the arms of your workers, you will. Now, workers can keep their hands and eyes on the materials they are handling and no time is lost handling paper or a handheld mobile device. Add a ring-style scanner worn on a finger and workers can capture 1D and 2D bar codes, able to document the path of that item for full traceability and verify that the right items are in the right orders, shipped to the right customers at the right time.
The result? Improved customer satisfaction and loyalty. More throughput with the same staff, driving staff utilization up. And less time spent capturing more information on item movement, driving the cost of compliance with traceability regulations down.
SUPERIOR APPLICATION PERFORMANCE
The WT41N0 offers the most power of any device in its class, with a dual core processor and an operating system that can take advantage of both processors - Windows Embedded Compact 7, Microsoft’s latest mobile operating system. Combined with 2GB Flash memory and support for 802.11a/b/g/n wireless LANs, this wearable mobile device delivers the processing power and network throughput required to deliver consistent, lightning-fast application performance and reliability.
POWERFUL VOICE FUNCTIONALITY
A new built-in microphone enables push-to-talk (PTT) calls and voice-directed applications without a headset, helping reduce costs. The ability to simultaneously support multiple audio sources greatly enriches functionality.
ALL THE RIGHT ACCESSORIES
Enrich the functionality of this hands-free solution with our complete accessory family. Our RS507 and RS419 ring scanners give your workers hands-free scanning that boosts productivity. Our rugged yet highly-cost effective cabled headset provides crystal clear voice in the noisiest and most demanding environments.
READY FOR RUGGED ENVIRONMENTS
Workers can drop, bump or even spill liquid on the WT41N0, yet still expect reliable operation. In addition, the improved touchscreen has been hardened, making it virtually impervious to scratches. And stainless steel connectors combine with an improved coating on the rear cleat to eliminate corrosion and increase durability at accessory attachment points.
- Ergonomic, hands-free wearable design: Award-winning design increases user comfort and productivity.
- High-performance next generation platform:Best-in-class dual core processor provides the power to run virtually any enterprise application.
- 802.11 a/b/g/n WLAN:Easily connects to existing WLAN for fast integration; 802.11n and support for advanced WLAN features greatly improve wireless network bandwidth, performance and reliability, while reducing power consumption and improving voice performance.
- Supports text-only, voice-only and combination text and voice applications: Eliminates the effort and cost associated with purchasing and supporting multiple systems for different applications.
- Wide temperature range:Designed to operate across a wide temperature ranges ensures operation in virtually all environments of the warehouse, including -4°F/-20°C in freezers (-22°F/-30°C when using freezer pouch).
- Secure WLAN communications:Robust support for the latest security protocols keeps your data safe.
- 2.8" color QVGA display with backlight:Excellent at-a-glance readability in nearly any lighting condition.
- Supports RhoMobile best-in-class operation system-agnostic applications:Integrated support for RhoMobile applications allows easy and cost-effective development and deployment of a single application version that runs on practically any device, regardless of operating system or screen size.