Elegant Engineering with Push-Button Simplicity in a Slim Design
No matter what type of card users need to print - from identity and access to membership, event, and credit/debit cards, the Zebra ZC300 card printer will help them do it better, faster and easier.
Elegant engineering eliminates virtually all pain points associated with card printing. The result is push-button simplicity no matter what you are printing - single or dual-sided magnetic stripe or contactless cards in color or black & white.
Fool-proof ribbon changing with no instructions needed. The newly design ribbon door latch unlocks and opens in one motion. There is only one way the ribbon goes in.
With ground-breaking fits-everywhere design, the ZC300 card printer gives you secure card printing wherever you need it. Print cover lock prevents the theft of card stock and rejected cards. Plus AES data encryption protects the most sensitive data during printing, such as account numbers.
Also see the Zebra model ZC350 with faster printer speeds.
- Direct-to-card printer
- Single & dual sided printing
- Plug and play right out of the box
- Available in black or silver
- Max images per ribbon roll - Color - 400, Mono - 2000
- Print Speed Single Sided - Color - 200 cph, Mono - 900 cph
- Print Speed Dual Sided - Color - 140 cph, Mono - 450 cph
- Full color or monochrome printing
- Edge to edge printing on standard CR-80 media
- 300 dpi
- 2 GB flash memory
- Image size: 1006 x 640 pixels
- Auto calibration of ribbon
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet 10/100 connectivity
- 100 card capacity input & output hoppers
- Graphical color LCD
- 3 Tricolor printer status indicator lights
- Secure lock slot
- Optional magnetic stripe encoder