The Zebra ZXP Series 1 Card Printer
HIGH QUALITY AFFORDABLE CARD PRINTING IN AN EASY-TO-USE SPACE-SAVING DESIGN
The ZXP Series 1 card printer provides high-quality card printing at an affordable price. Ideal for low-volume, single-sided printing applications in color or monochrome, the ZXP Series 1 offers a complete card printing solution with minimal upfront investment. These features along with Zebra's eco-friendly print cartridges make it the best entry-level printer on the market.
Ease of Use: The ZXP Series 1 requires little technical support or user training. Operation is made simple with an intuitive user interface and color touch points. The quick-replace Load-N-Go™ smart ribbons have the added benefit of being eco-friendly, using less plastic and more biodegradable material than many competing brands. Print Touch™ uses Near Field Communication (NFC) to instantly retrieve helpful information about the ZXP Series 1 from any NCF-enabled smart device.
No Compromise, High-Quality Cards: You can count on the ZXP Series 1 to print clear, sharp and color-rich images when you need them, where you need them. Its optional magnetic stripe encoding, Ethernet connectivity and support for multiple card thicknesses permit the ZXP Series 1 to meet a variety of business needs.
Compact Size & Network Manageable:A small footprint allows the ZXP Series 1 to fit in the tightest workspaces, making it the right choice when space is limited. Its compact and durable design, and advanced network printer management software tools, make the ZXP Series 1 perfect for multiple small office installations, or large deployments of distributed card printers.
- Dye-sublimation thermal transfer direct to card
- Full color or monochrome printing
- Single-sided printing
- 500 cph monochrome single-sided
- 120 cph single-sided YMCKO
- Edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 media
- Eco-Friendly Load-N-Go™ drop-in ribbon ZXP Series 1 cartridges
- ZRaster™ host-based image processing
- Auto calibration of ribbon
- USB connectivity
- Microsoft Certified Windows drivers
- Print Touch NFC tag for online Printer documentation access
- 100 card covered feeder (30 mil)
- 45 card capacity output hopper (30 mil)
- 16-character LCD operator control display
- 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) print resolution
- Two-year warranty on printer
- Two-year (unlimited passes) original printhead
- One-year hot swap (U.S. only)