PROTECT YOUR PATIENT'S SAFETY AND ADHERE TO STRICT COMPLIANCE STANDARDS
Protecting patient safety and ensuring compliance with standards just got easier with Zebra’s GK420 Healthcare printers. Part of Zebra’s healthcare product line, GK420HC Healthcare desktop printers are constructed using durable materials designed to withstand regular cleaning with harsh disinfectant chemicals over their lifetime.
Safeguarding patient health is of utmost importance in the healthcare industry, followed by adhering to compliance standards. New government regulations impose substantial penalties for noncompliance with patient-safety mandates.
Engineered for years of performance specifically in healthcare environments, these printers come in a color palette designed for the industry. And, GK420HC Healthcare printers are designed with a medical-grade power supply that meets IEC 60601-1 standards to further protect patient and staff safety by reducing the risk of electrical shock. Now, healthcare professionals can print labels and wristbands anywhere in a healthcare facility.
Available in both direct thermal (GK420DHC) and thermal transfer (GK420THC) models, GK420 Healthcare printers can accommodate a broad range of applications in a healthcare setting.
- Print speed: up to 5" (127 mm) per second
- Resolution: 203 dpi/8 dots per mm
- Memory: Standard - 4 MB Flash; 8 MB SDRAM
- Print Width: 4.09”/104 mm
- Maximum Print Length: 39.0”/990 mm
- Maximum Print Speed: 5”/127 mm per second
- Disinfectant-ready plastics
- Medical-grade power supply
- Print method: thermal transfer OR direct thermal
- Programming language: EPL and ZPL are standard
- Construction: dual-wall frame
- Tool-less printhead and platen replacement
- OpenACCESS™ for easy media loading
- Quick and easy ribbon loading
- Auto-calibration of media
- Triple connectivity: USB, Parallel, Serial
- ENERGY STAR® qualified