Easily print wristbands with a wristband printer designed for healthcare and hospitality
Zebra's HC100™ wristband printer was developed to maximize ease of use. Just pop the easy-to-load cartridges containing Zebra's Z-Band® wristbands into the printer and print individual wristbands.
The wide range of available wristbands are suitable for hospital patient identification as well as guest identification at hospitality venues and attractions such as amusement parks, sporting events and zoos.
It’s easy-to-load feature requires minimal user action as the printer detects the wristband type and size and automatically calibrates the settings for optimal print quality and reduced waste. There is minimal training required to use the HC100. Loading or switching the cartridge is a quick and simple task.
The wristband cartridges are available in a wide variety of wristband sizes and colors and feature a waterproof adhesive, making the HC100 an ideal solution for amusement and water park guest identification. With faster print speeds, wait lines at the point of entrance are reduced, improving the customer's experience and staff productivity.
The HC100 withstands most hospital disinfectants and with more connectivity options including 802.11b/g wireless LAN capability and a small footprint, the HC100 printer works with your network and fits your workspace. The HC100 allows you to print patient information and all industry standard one- and two-dimensional barcode symbologies directly onto Zebra's Z-Band direct thermal wristbands featured with an antimicrobial coating and available with adhesive or clip closure, in a variety of sizes, colors and materials enabling hospital staff to process patient admissions quickly and safely.
- Quick & easy wristband cartridge loading
- Print method: Direct thermal
- Resolution: 300 dpi (12 dots/mm) Print speed: 2" (51 mm)/sec (Healthcare), 4" (102 mm)/sec (Z-Band Fun & Z-Band Splash)
- Standard tear-off mode feature
- Dual communications interface: Serial & USB
- Programming language: ZPL®
- Construction: Dual-wall frame, impact resistant plastic (Healthcare plastics)
- Instant media calibration—no wasted media
- 32 bit RISC processor
- Zebra E3™ Printhead Energy Control
- Odometer for print length tracking
- Illuminated media low/media out indicator
- Tool-less printhead and platen replacement
- Unicode™ compliant for multi-language printing
- XML-Enabled printing—allows XML communications from information systems
- Width: 5"/127 mm
- Height: 7"/178 mm
- Depth: 9.5"/242 mm
- Weight: 3.1 lbs/1.4 kg
- HEALTHCARE WRISTBANDS
- Adhesive or clip closure.
- Adult, child and infant sizes.
- Barcodes on Z-Band wristbands are proven to withstand water, soaps, foams, alcohol and other common solvents found in a healthcare environment, and remain scannable for longer than the average patient stay.
- HOSPITALITY WRISTBANDS
- One-day and multi-day wristband options.
- Seven bright colors.
- Designed for amusement parks, water parks, carnivals, zoos, sporting events and resorts
- Variable print-on-demand barcoded wristbands means the wristband does not have value until printed, reducing ticket fraud