Zebra 110Xi4 Industrial Barcode Printer
PRODUCTIVITY THAT WON'T QUIT
With the Zebra 110Xi4 Industrial Barcode Printer at the top of the class, the Zebra’s built-to-last Xi™ series printers are legendary for their rugged durability, consistently outstanding print quality, fast print speed, long life and unparalleled reliability in demanding applications. These qualities translate into low total cost of ownership making them a smart investment for organizations with high-volume, mission-critical or specialty labeling applications.
Drive down operations downtime with the all-metal Xi series’ rugged dependability and premium performance. Take the Zebra 110Xi4 barcode printer for a test drive and see for yourself what defines exceptional quality industrial-grade barcode printers.
Xi4 printers build on this legacy to boost your operational productivity with up to 40% faster print speeds on select models, faster 10/100 Ethernet connection speeds, and enhanced early warning systems for reduced downtime. Other advanced and flexible features include a large, easy-to-read front panel for simple setup with optional customizable menu and support for a wider assortment of languages. Integration is easier with a variety of network connectivity options, while ZebraLink™ Solutions provide remote printer management capabilities.
FAST: 110 Xi4 printers easily keep pace with your high-volume production line.
- 110Xi4 models with 14"/356 mm-per-second print speeds provide one of the fastest technologies on the market, improving productivity in batch printing and print-and-apply lines.
- Fast processing and throughput raise productivity.
- Powerful memory stores more label formats, fonts and graphics.
- Durable metal printhead mechanism delivers outstanding print quality over the long run, reducing or eliminating downtime for printhead replacement.
DEPENDABLE: For mission-critical and 24/7 operations, every minute down means money out the window. Turn up your uptime with Xi4 printers.
- The long-proven Xi series platform is designed and built to work nonstop, all day, every day.
- Quickly identify and resolve printer issues with early warning systems that indicate when to service the printhead and change ribbons/media, and with remote printer management/monitoring.
DURABLE: Industrial-strength Xi4 printers withstand the most demanding operating environments.
- Rugged, heavy-gauge steel housing and metal interior components brush off bangs and bumps.
- Enclosed operating mechanisms block out debilitating dust and dirt.
- Printers operate trouble-free in a wide range of temperatures and humidity levels.
FLEXIBLE FOR SPECIALITY LABELING
- Handles everything from paper to specialty label and tag stocks.
- Easy change-over from one label media to the next.
- Consistently outstanding print quality on the widest range of media thicknesses.
- From tiny component labels, to compliance labels, to wide-web (e.g., chemical drum) labels, the Xi4 offers a wide range of print widths and resolutions to fit various applications.
- Print methods: Thermal transfer or direct thermal
- Print Width 4" x 150" length
- 14" per second
- Large easy to use LCD screen
- 32 bit 133 Mhz RISC processor
- 8 MB Flash memory including 2.0 MB user-available non-volatile memory storage for downloadable objects
- Internal real-time clock
- Advanced label/media counters
- Auto calibration printer calibrates when printer is turned on or when printhead is closed using approximately two labels
- Early warning systems provide low label, low ribbon and clean printhead alerts via the front panel and ZebraLink alerts
- New full-function front panel and large, multilingual, back-lit LCD display with user-programmable password protection
- Clear media side door for easy monitoring of supplies usage without opening the printer systems
- Thin film printhead with Element Energy Equalizer™ (E3™) for superior print quality
- Serial RS-232 and bi-directional parallel ports—with auto detect
- Internal ZebraNet 10/100 Print Server (Ethernet)
- Dual media sensors: Transmissive and reflective selectable through software or front panel
- ENERY STAR® qualified (140Xi4, 170Xi4™, 220Xi4™)