Honeywell H-Class 4212 Barcode Printer
AN INDUSTRIAL WORK HORSE
The Honeywell H-Class 4212 Barcode Printer is a rugged and versatile printer that offers one of the most feature rich solutions for dynamic enterprise applications and is twice as fast as other printers in its class. The H-Class is ideal for high-volume label printing in manufacturing, warehouse, transportation, and high resolution labeling.
H-Class printers reduce the total cost of ownership with its gear driven design to provide rugged and reliable performance for 24 / 7 mission critical services. The H-Class 4212 printer offers a broad range of connectivity to meet diverse application requirements and easily integrates into any network. Modular construction increases up-time for the highest levels of user productivity. H-Class has the industry’s largest graphical display and provides an easy-to-read view for quick navigation and printer notifications. Support of UHF and HF RFID configurations for current or future requirements protect your printer investments. The high quality features, performance, and rugged reliability make the H-Class the best value of any premium printer on the market.
No matter the requirements, Honeywell H-Class 4212 Barcode Printers deliver power, performance and reliability and complies with EPC G2 standards. The H-Class offers a full array of printer sized and supports both UHF and HF frequencies.
One printer does it all – The H-Class printer can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support, and options including RFID support. H-Class offers a complete range of 12 printer models with the best value proposition for premium industrial class printers.
Increased productivity – The H-Class decreases downtime with its easy to maintain modular features such as the lower roller which improves peeling performance, split design of the label supply hub which allows lower torque on narrow media, and field-installable options including a full 8” internal self powered rewind.
The H-Class is a family of high performance stationary label printers that thrive in a 24x7 work environment. Versatile and durable, the Honeywell H-Class 4212 Barcode Printer offers features that meet the requirements for even the most complex applications. The gear driven design and die-cast aluminum frame ensures you years of reliable service and a strong ROI.
The Honeywell H-Class 4212's 4-inch series generates labels up to 4.16 inches wide with outstanding print quality from 203 dpi to 600 dpi and high speeds of 6 to12 ips.
4" H-Class Comparisons
|Model||Resolution||Print Speed||Print Width||Front Display|
|H-4212||203 dpi (8 dpmm)||12 ips (304 mm/s)||4.09" (103.9 mm)||128 x 64|
|H-4408||406 dpi (16 dpmm)||8 ips (203 mm/s)||4.09" (103.9 mm)||128 x 64|
|H-4310||300 dpi (12 dpmm)||10 ips (254 mm/s)||4.16" (103.9 mm)||128 x 64|
|H-4606||600 dpi (24 dpmm)||6 ips (152 mm/s)||4.16" (103.9 mm)||128 x 64|
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional)
- 4.16” [105.7mm] maximum print width
- 12 ips [304 mm/s] maximum print speed
- 203 dpi [8 dots/mm] to 600 dpi [24 dots/mm]
- Serial, parallel, USB, Ethernet wired LAN, wireless 802.11b/g (optional)
- Optional RFID - UHF & HF available with the H-Class 4212 Barcode Printer
- Connectivity: H-Class barcode printers come standard with Ethernet, Parallel, Serial, and USB/SDIO interfaces for extra capacity models giving users integration flexibility when using the H-Class 4212 printer
- Rugged: Gear driven design with precision die-cast aluminum frame, which provides durability and light weight. A steel cabinet offers protection in industrial environments.
- Range: H-Class is available in 203, 300, 400, and 600 DPI resolutions, covering a wide range of applications.
- Print Widths: From 4.09" to a wide 8.52" is available in different models
- Multi-language menu available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, and French
- Easy to read 7 button 240 X 320 graphical back lit display enabling user friendly label configuration set up on "X" models
- Field installable options such as cutters, peel & present sensors, and thermal transfer capabilities can be added easily to upgrade a base printer
- Media compatibility to support either coated side in or coated side out ribbons without the purchase of any options or the need for re-configuration resulting in easier ribbon inventory management
- Intelliseaq Printhead: Proactive diagnostic tools allow easy access to printhead performance and history
- Software: Features include Time stamp with print capability, time and date battery backup. Utilizes widely used DPL and supports MCL designer and 123 Print. With the PL-Z and PL-I printer language emulations, users can easily integrate the printer to existing solutions.