Honeywell I-Class Mark II 4606 Barcode Printer
VERSATILITY THAT WILL INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY
Versatile – I-Class Mark II 4606 mid-range printers can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support, and options. I-Class Mark II offers a complete range of printers with 203, 300, and 600 dpi models.
Offering the fastest processor, largest memory and widest selection of communication ports available in a mid-range printer, the I-Class Mark II provides lower operating costs and flawless print quality. For applications as diverse as shipping and receiving, product identification, pharmacy labeling and asset tracking, the I-Class Mark II 4606 will maintain its reputation for providing outstanding for performance, reliability and value.
Increased productivity – I-Class Mark II 4606 barcode printer easily keeps up with high speed label demand applications, boasting 20% faster performance than the nearest competitor in its class. With a 400 MHz processor, the throughput of the printer is fastest in the mid range industrial printers in the industry. The Honeywell I-Class Mark II 4606 Barcode Printer's modular design facilitates adding and/or changing options with ease, making it easy to upgrade and reconfigure for business growth.
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional)
- 4.16” [105.7 mm] maximum print width
- 600 dpi [24 dots/mm]
- 6 ips 152 mm/s] maximum print speed
- 0.25"-55" (6.35-1397mm) print range
- Memory (SDRAM/Flash) 32MB / 64MB
- Rugged construction features a gear-driven design and durable die-cast aluminum frame
- Ethernet wired LAN 10/100, W-LAN with WPA2 security protocol, 2 USB Host Ports and SDIO, GPIO interface card
- OPTIMedia reduces set-up time by enabling the printer to automatically adjust to optimum heat and speed setting to produce the best print quality
- Lower power consumption delivers 25 % lower power consumption in its category. The ECO IntelliSEAQ™ print head has durable coating, better abrasion resistance, and longer life among industrial bar code printers.
- Multiple Communication Ports: Offers the largest selection of communication ports in the mid level industrial printer range including serial, parallel, USB, LAN, 2 USB Host ports and SDIO, W-LAN, and GPIO interface card
- Graphical Display includes a 7-button 128x64 LCD graphical backlit display that is easy to read, enabling user friendly label configuration set-up with the I-Class Mark II 4606 Barcode Printer
- Wide access to the printhead makes the I-Class Mark II very easy to maintain; both printhead and platen roller can be changed in less than 5 minutes with the I-Class Mark II 4606 printer
- Field installable options such as cutters, peel & present sensors, and thermal transfer option can be added easily to upgrade a base printer
- Multi-language menu available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, and French
- Software: Includes DPL and other popular language emulations that allow the printer to integrate easily into new or existing applications