Honeywell M-Class Mark II 4206 Barcode Printer
COMPACT INDUSTRIAL BARCODE PRINTER
The Honeywell M-Class Mark II 4206 is a compact, industrial printer that offers outstanding value with a broad range of features. The smaller footprint is ideal for users who need the power of industrial printers but must consider space limitations. The M-Class 4206 is a perfect solution for warehouse, healthcare, logistics or retail applications. The modular design of the M-Class makes maintenance and part replacement easy, and the flexible design allows a variety of options to be upgraded in the field.
The M-Class Mark II 4206 barcode printer reduces the total cost of ownership with easy to maintain components. It offers a broad range of connectivity to meet diverse application requirements and easily integrate into any network. With an easy to navigate LCD graphics display for menu and printer function control, it is designed for any level of user. The high quality features, performance, and rugged reliability make the M-Class Mark II 4206 printer the best value of any printer on the market.
Increased productivity – With its unique form factor, the M-Class Mark II 4206 fits easily in tight spaces where work space is a premium. M-Class Mark II 4206 keeps up with high label demand applications, boasting 32% faster performance than the nearest competitor in its class. The modular design and field-installable options cut back on downtime and improve efficiency.
One printer does it all – The M-Class Mark II 4206 printer can be used in a wide variety of applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support, and options including RFID support. It is easy on the budget with the best value proposition for an industrial strength printer.
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional)
- 4.25” [108mm] maximum print width
- 203 dpi [8 dots/mm], 300 dpi [12 dots/mm] optional resolution
- 6 ips [152 mm/s] maximum print speed
- 8MB DRAM on the Honeywell M-Class Mark II 4206 Barcode Printer
- 4MB Flash Memory
- Serial, parallel, USB, LAN (optional), wireless 802.11g (optional)
- Form Factor with small footprint for an industrial printer to fit in tight spaces
- Rugged construction features a precision die-cast aluminum frame
- Real Time Clock for accurate data-time labeling on the M-Class Mark II 4206 Barcode Printer
- Multi-language Menu available in English, Spanish, German, Italian and French
- 5-button, 128x64 LCD backlit display is easy to read with friendly label configuration setup
- Field Installable Options: Cutters, peel & present sensors can be easily added to upgrade
- Versatile media compatibility supports coated side in or coated side out ribbons without reconfiguring printer
- IntelliSEAQ™ printhead with diagnostic tools that allow easy access to printhead performance and history