Honeywell M-Class Mark II 4308 Barcode Printer
COMPACT INDUSTRIAL PRINTER
The Honeywell M-Class Mark II is a compact, industrial printer that offers outstanding value with a broad range of features. The smaller footprint is ideal for users who need the power of industrial printers but must consider space limitations. The M-Class 4308 is a perfect solution for warehouse, healthcare, logistics or retail applications. The modular design of the M-Class makes maintenance and part replacement easy, and the flexible design allows a variety of options to be upgraded in the field.
The M-Class Mark II 4308 reduces the total cost of ownership with easy to maintain components. It offers a broad range of connectivity to meet diverse application requirements and easily integrate into any network. With an easy to navigate LCD graphics display for menu and printer function control, it is designed for any level of user. The high quality features, performance, and rugged reliability make the M-Class Mark II the best value among industrial barcode label printers on the market.
Increased productivity – With its unique form factor, the M-Class Mark II fits easily in tight spaces where work space is a premium. M-Class Mark II keeps up with high label demand applications, boasting 32% faster performance than the nearest competitor in its class. The modular design and field-installable options cut back on downtime and improve efficiency.
One printer does it all – The M-Class Mark II printer can be used in a wide variety of applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support, and options including RFID support. It is easy on the budget with the best value proposition for an industrial strength printer.
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional)
- 4.25” [108mm] maximum print width
- 300 dpi [12 dots/mm] resolution
- Optional RFID - UHF & HF
- Optional Wireless 802.11b/g
- 8 ips [204 mm/s] maximum print speed with the Honeywell M-Class Mark II 4308 Barcode Printer
- Serial, parallel, USB, LAN (optional), wireless 802.11g (optional)
- Form factor with a small footprint for an industrial printer to fit in tight spaces where work space is a premium
- Rugged construction features a precision die-cast aluminum frame
- Real time clock for accurate date-time labeling on the Honeywell M-Class Mark II 4308 Barcode Printer
- Multi-language menu available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, and French
- 5-button, 128x64 LCD graphical backlit display is easy to read, enabling user-friendly label set-up and configuration
- Field installable options such as cutters, peel & present sensors, and thermal transfer option on the Honeywell M-Class Mark II 4308 Barcode Printer can be added easily to upgrade a base printer
- Versatile media compatibility supports coated side in or coated side out ribbons without reconfiguring the printer or purchasing additional options resulting in easier ribbon inventory management
- IntelliSEAQ™ printhead: proactive diagnostic tools allow easy access to printhead performance and history
- The M-Class utilizes widely used DPL and supports MCL designer and 123 Print. With the PL-Z and PL-I printer language emulations, users can easily integrate the printer to existing solutions