Honeywell Performance Series P1115 Barcode Printers
INTELLIGENT INDUSTRIAL THERMAL PRINTERS
The Honeywell Performance Series industrial printer is a new, innovative family of printers that was designed to resolve a number of issues customers have been having with thermal printers for many years. The result is a printer family that is the easiest to load, easiest to use and easiest to integrate of any thermal printers available anywhere. The Performance Series P1115 Barcode Printers offer superior print quality, auto-load capabilities, user-friendly color touchscreen, unparalleled print registration and an industry standard printer language, PCL. PCL is standardized to run on a variety of operating systems, so it is independent of any application software running on a computer. This ensures faster and easier plug-play integration, getting your printer systems up and running sooner. Within the Performance Series is a printer with a near-edge printhead that allows printing on synthetics, tags, self-adhesives and plastics.
The Honeywell Performance Series P1115 Barcode Printers are ideal for customers that are conscious of their total cost of ownership and realize that value is more than the price of the product, but extends through the entire life cycle of the printer.
Benefits of the Performance Series P1115 Printers
- Non-Proprietary PLC5 - The Performance Series offers PLC, a globally adopted standard/laser compatible printer language that allows easy integration into SAP and other network environments.
- Most Advanced Interface - The industry‚Äôs most intuitive color touchscreen makes set up and performance enhancements as simple as 1-2-3. The Datamax Performance Series P1115 Barcode Printer provides front panel print quality adjustments, auto media calibration and loading as well as ribbon tensioning controls.
- Options Galore! The Performance Series printers are available with numerous options to meet the most diverse requirements. Some of the options include internal rewinder, peeler and cutter, USB host, GP 1/0, 802.11 b/g, audio alarm and locking cover.
- Lowest Cost of Ownership - The Datamax Performance Series P1115 Barcode Printers are available at a lower cost than comparable industrial printers and its durable design ensure years of reliable performance. The printer offers standard features that are typically options for competing printers. The Performance Series of Honeywell barcode printers offers the best value proposition for high performance industrial printers.
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional)
- 0.25" - 36" [6.35mm - 915mm] printer length range
- 4.16in [105.7mm], 4.27" [108.5mm], maximum print width
- 300 dpi [11.8 dpmm], 600 dpi [23.6 dpmm] optional resolution
- 6ips [152mmps], 10ips [254mmps] maximum print speed with the Performance Series P1115
- Easy ERP integration - a benefit that derives from a true PCL5 thermal barcode printer. Middleware applications are no longer necessary within printer networks. All Performance printers are approved through the SAP® Printer Vendor Program.
- Media auto-loading and calibration to give printer operators freedom from complex and time consuming media setup.
- Laser and Inket printer users can realize the benefits of a ruggedized thermal barcode printer and reduce operating costs with seamless integration of a true PCL5 device.
- PCL5e standard language allows users to spend less time setting up printers and offers virtually endless application choices.
- Graphic color touchscreen display with an intuitive menu flow making the user interface and navigation seamless.
- Near Edge Printhead allows full use of the label giving customers the ability to design and code barcodes that support detailed information. The flexible multimedia printing allows labels to be printed on synthetics, tags, self-adhesives and plastics.
- Standard 300 dpi printhead with each Performance Series printer allows users to now benefit from a higher resolution printhead with better text, images and barcodes at a 203 dpi printhead price.
- Die cast frame and metal covers designed specifically for harsh work environments.
- 50 resident scalable fonts is the new standard in thermal barcode printing. No longer restricted to a limited font selection, users can create custom labels on-demand.