Zebra ZT220 Industrial Barcode Printers
ZT220 PRINTERS - DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND
Zebra has incorporated customer feedback, as well as the legacy of their industry leading Stripe and S4M printers, to create the new Zebra ZT200 Printer Series family of printers with elegant space-saving design, effortless setup, intuitive user operation, and ease of service and maintenance.
Zebra’s most affordable industrial printer is ideally suited for barcode labeling applications where minimal format or printer setting changes are required. Durable high-impact polymer case for long-lasting use with simple single-use three-button user interface.
- Print Methods: Direct thermal and Thermal Transfer (optional)
- Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm) 300 dpi (12 dots/mm)
- Memory: 128MB Flash, 128MB RAM
- Print width: 4.09"/104 mm on the Zebra ZT200
- Print length: 203 dpi: 157"/3,988 mm and 300dpi: 73"/1854 mm (optional)
- Print speed: 203 dpi: 6" (152 mm)/sec 300 dpi: 6" (152 mm)/sec
- Element Energy Equalizer™ (E3®) for superior print quality
- USB 2.0 and RS-232 serial ports with the Zebra ZT200 printers
- Dual media sensors - transmissive and reflective sensing technology, selectable through software or front panel
- Media supply hanger designed for 1" (25mm) through 3" (76mm) core diameters
- Side loading metal print mechanism with head open lock with the Zebra ZT200 barcode printer
- Link-OS™ environment capable on all Zebra ZT200 series barcode printers