PERFECT KIOSK FOR COUPON/VOUCHER AND FOR INVOICE/RECEIPT PRINTING
Zebra's KR403 kiosk receipt printer offers reliable performance in tough printing environments. Enhancements ranging from excellent print quality to expanded memory, fonts and barcode sets including the retail-industry-required GS1 barcode.
The KR403 is easy to integrate into kiosk design thanks to its compact footprint, range of mounting configurations. Plus a large 9.8" media roll capacity which means fewer roll changes.
Unremitting Reliability to Keep Kiosks Printing: Optimized for tough printing environments where durability, reliability, minimal maintenance and ease of use are critical, Zebra printers maximize uptime and minimize upkeep.
Easy to Integrate in Kiosk Designs: A small footprint and flexible mounting options make our printers ideal for a variety of applications.
End Benefits: As an integral part of a self-service kiosk solution, Zebra printers help companies improve service, raise customer satisfaction, increase revenue and lower operational costs.
When connected via USB interface, the printer is plug-and-play compatible with Windows® or the printer can be addressed directly from the kiosk software in text mode. Flash memory will store large downloaded files like fonts and graphics.
- Large 9.8" media roll capacity for fewer roll changes
- Enhance your brand with receipts featuring complex graphics and more
- Direct thermal printing
- USB and RS232 serial connectivity
- Jam-preventing loop presenter
- Guillotine cutter
- Puller detector
- Versatile print widths
- 3.1"/80 mm w x 23.6"/600mm max length
- Print speed: 6" per second
- 203 dpi printing
- Looping presenter with pull detector
- Retract & retain function optional
- Auto media loading
- Various media mounting options behind and below give flexibility to kiosk design
- Windows® drivers for plug and play
- Prints any font, code page, barcode and graphics supported by the operating system