A KIOSK PRINTER SMALL ENOUGH TO FIT IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
The Zebra TTP 2100 direct thermal ticket printer is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, yet robust enough for use in most ticketing applications such as ATB1 boarding passes, bag tags and tickets.
By replacing traditional magnetic stripe technology with a simple linear or 2-D barcode, the TTP 2100 eliminates the costliest component in a ticketing system and offers a more economical alternative to traditional solutions. The automatic media detector makes it possible to load boarding passes or bag tags without adjustment. The ticket format is variable up to 3.25"/82.5 mm wide and 23.6"/600 mm long, making the TTP 2100 ideal for printing ATB1 boarding passes and IATA CUSS bag tags (with lengths up to 21"/533 mm).
The TTP 2100 series’ compact size makes the desktop version an attractive choice for attended ticketing applications, while the embedded version fits neatly in kiosk designs.
- RS-232 Serial Interface or USB
- Compact size
- 2-D bar coding
- Media sensors - out-of-paper, paper in Presenter, top of form selectable for reflective settings, input for external paper-low sensor
- Prints ATB1 boarding passes, bag tags, and tickets
- Direct thermal ticket printing for ATB1 boarding passes, bag tags and other ticketing formats
- Retain or eject presenter
- Auto ticket loading does not waste tickets
- Various media mounting options give flexibility to kiosk design, up to 9.8"/250 mm diameter media rolls
- Paper guides available in 2.0"/51 mm, 2.13"/54 mm, 2.36"/60 mm, 2.59"/66 mm, 3.15"/80 mm, 3.25"/82.5 mm, and dual 2.13"/54 mm-3.23"/82 mm
- Windows®drivers for plug and play
- Prints any font, code page, barcode and graphics supported by the operating system
- Print widths
- 2.1" (54 mm) for credit card size
- 3.3" (82.5mm) for ATB1 size media