The Honeywell PrintPAD Mobile Printer
CARRY * CHARGE * COMMUNICATE
The Honeywell PrintPAD Mobile Printer is an integrated printing systems offer mobile workers the convenience of a portable thermal printer and mobile computer united in a compact and ergonomic, rugged and reliable unit. It's designed for use with a variety of Zebra and Honeywell™ mobile computers.
The sleek design of the PrintPAD printer allows users to carry, charge and communicate in a single integrated package, and is the ideal solution for route accounting, direct store delivery, law enforcement and other field mobile applications.
The Honeywell PrintPAD Mobile Printer offers the mobile workforce a single unit in which to carry their handheld and their 4” printer. The PrintPAD also charges both the printer and the handheld, eliminating the need to purchase and maintain multiple A.C. adaptors and chargers. Finally, provides effortless and reliable communication between the handheld and the printer. An integral Bluetooth option gives mobile workers the ability to communicate with the printer wirelessly when the handheld device is not residing in the Honeywell PrintPAD printer.
- Supports Zebra - MC65, MC67, MC70 and MC75
- Supports Honeywell - Dolphin™ 99EX
- Supports Honeywell - CN3, CN3e, CN4, CN4e, CN51 and CN70/70e
- Ultra Rugged– Passed up to 6 ft (1.83 m) drop test with handheld device
- Many Options to fit your specific needs – Optional Bluetooth® wireless connectivity enables the printing of receipts and invoices wherever they are needed
- Easy Communication with Stores – Optional DEX communication enables seamless communication with the store’s DEX system by plugging directly into the PrintPAD’s external DEX port
- Easy Payment Process – Swipe-style card reader allows users to print receipts and process payments easily in the field
- Graphics – Supports the printing of graphics, 1D barcodes, 2D symbologies, and signature capture
- Intelligent Power Management and programmable sleep mode for extended battery life.
- Charging Options – Includes external charge contacts, AC adapter or 12V vehicle cigarette lighter adapter. Charge both the printer and mobile computer at the same time from a single device.
- Rugged and Reliable, the PrintPAD has been engineered throughout to withstand even the most punishing portable applications. This series is the industry's only PrintPAD-type device to publish a 6 ft. drop specification
- Warranty – Comes with the industry's only two-year standard warranty - twice that of the competition!
- 4" direct thermal printer
- 4.10" [104 mm] print width
- 4.41" [112 mm] media width
- Optional Bluetooth connectivity