The Honeywell RL4e Mobile Printer
PORTABLE, RUGGED, RELIABLE AND WMS COMPATIBLE
The Honeywell RL4e Mobile Printer is built on its reputation for rugged and reliable portable receipt printers and has now used this expertise to design the industry’s most rugged portable label printers. The RL4 printer series (4-inch/102mm) are durable direct thermal printers with a rugged design and reliable performance that will continue to operate long after other printers have failed.
Honeywell is so confident in the quality and long term reliability of these printers that they include a 2-year warranty free of charge. That’s double what the competition offers.
Anybody who’s ever been in a warehouse knows that when shipments are processed more quickly and effectively, productivity is increased and errors are reduced. The RL Series of Honeywell Mobile Printers improve efficiency and productivity by allowing workers to print and apply barcode labels directly at the point of application. Using the RL Series to print on-demand labels also eliminates the danger of mixing up batch printed labels and saving thousands of dollars in potential shipping errors. The printer can even be mounted on fork trucks for added convenience and versatility. We’ve made integration easy. Replace existing printers using Honeywell’s language emulations. The RL4e Mobile Printer series is compatible with most popular warehouse management software programs, independent label design programs and remote management packages.
- 4” [102 mm] direct thermal printer
- 4.125” [105 mm] maximum print width
- 2.00” - 4.12” [51 mm - 105 mm] media roll width
- Optional Bluetooth or 802.11b/g/a connectivity
- Lithium-Ion battery for an 8 hour shift
- Change paper rolls with one hand
- Rugged and Reliable: Endures the most punishing environments and passes the MIL-STD 810F drop testing requirements. Continues to print after consecutive drops to concrete from 6 feet at extreme temperatures.
- Complete Line of Accessories: Comes with a wide selection of charging and mounting accessories that allow it to be worn on the hip, mounted in a truck or mounted and charged from a forklift.
- Easy to Integrate: Comes with popular language emulations that allow you to easily replace existing printers in the workplace. Is also compatible with most popular WMS packages.
- Complete Line of Media & Supplies
- Two Year Warranty
- Operating Temperature: 4° F to 122° F / -20° C to 50° C
- Dimensions: 7.9" h x 6.5" w x 3.2" d
- Weight: 2.16 lbs.