cab Print Module/Engine PX Q for industrial use
The cab PX Q label print module has full functionality and is highly reliable with print and peel-off module specifically designed for printing and labeling fully automatically in industrial applications. It can be integrated in any orientation of assembly to solve even complex marking tasks.
A torsion-resistant cast aluminum construction is basis to assemble all the components of the print mechanics. Food-safe coating and stainless steel casing add to the perfect shape with special features.
Two models of the PX Q are available: The "Universal" one - for accurate imprint of labels - with print widths up to 4.16" and up to 600 dpi print resolution.
The "Wide" one - suitable for Odette and UCC labels - with print widths up to 6.4" and 203 and 300 dpi print resolutions.
All the print modules are provided as left-hand and right-hand versions.
Stand-alone printing operating mode is the printer's ability to select and print labels even when it is not connected to a host system. The label has to be designed with a software such as cablabel S3 or by direct programming with a text editor on a PC. Label formats, texts, graphics as well as database contents are stored on a memory card, a USB memory stick or in the internal IFFS memory.
Click here to view label software cablabel S3 for designing, printing and administrating.
- Color operation panel
- Print module available in Left or Right-handed
- Ribbon holder
- Rugged metal chassis
- Print heads are freely interchangeable at equal width
- Auto ribbon saving option
- Print roller removal for cleaning or wear
- Simple replacement of materials
- Gap label sensor
- Material backfeed
- Imprint accuracy for the smaller labels
- The Universal One PX Q print module: 203, 300 or 600 dpi
- Print speeds 150, 250 or 300 mm
- Print widths 4", 4.25" or 4.16"
- The Wide One PX Q print module: 203 or 300 dpi
- Print speeds 250 mm
- Print widths 6.6" or 6.4"