Pitney Bowes DI™2000 Inserting System
Productivity, durability and integrity with a small footprint
The DI™2000 inserting system combines productivity, reliability and the ability to ensure complete job integrity. It's the benchmark solution when multiple inserters are considered in high-volume environments or, when Flats and Letter processing on a single platform is required.
The DI2000 inserting system delivers high performance capabilities in a modular and compact design to help mail operations optimize the processing of customer communications each day.
With a modular platform, the DI2000 can be configured to meet you mail processing requirements. Consolidate systems, increase your production capacity and keep your mail-in-house.
Reliably maintain highest levels of productivity during peak processing periods based on high volume mail finishing platform. With the high-integrity operating system, every mailpiece can be tracked for accurate processing to keep your mail operation running smoothly.
- Up to 10,000 letters per hour (8,000 Flats/hr.) and up to 25,000 documents per hour
- Compact and cost-effective
- Quickly set up and recall jobs
- Rapid identification and remedy of system stoppages with onscreen troubleshooting
- Continuous loading input
- High capacity feeders and output conveyors
- Letter and Flats processing on the same system
- Resettable Meter for mixed weight mail
- Vacuum technology based Sheet Feeder
- Envelope size: Length: 6 3/4" to 13" / Depth: 4" to 10"
- Envelope Types: Executive, Diagonal Seam, Side Seams
- Document size: Length: 7" to 14" / Width: 7" to 12"
- Automated Fold Types: C, Z, Half, Double, No Fold
- Scanning: OMR, Barcode or 2D