Pitney Bowes DF900 Folder Machine
Manually folding paper can get very time consuming and tedious. Whether you need to send letters, invoices, statements or direct mail pieces, Pitney Bowes' document folders can get the job done substantially faster, making sure all your mailings get out fast--and on time.
The Pitney Bowes OfficeRight DF900 automatic folders are designed to support a broad range of applications, such as newsletters and invoices for small to medium-sized businesses. The units are flexible, offer richer features, and are productive solutions.
Leverage the Pitney Bowes DF900 folder machine for increased capacity and speed, as it folds up to 20,000 documents per hour and holds 1,000 folded documents on its optional high capacity conveyor. With a small footprint, Secap’s paper folding machines are ideal for any office. They accept a wide variety of documents, including:
• Letters • Statements • Price Lists • Flyers • Communications • Invoices, and more!
- Variable Speed: 7 adjustable speed settings while running, for flexibility
- 20 configurable jobs: Great for mail rooms or offices to store multiple jobs
- Easy access to the paper path: Less down time & higher productivity
- Special materials mode: Recognizes thick or densely printed materials to allow processing of wider range of materials
Fold Configurations: SF900 - Single, Double, C, Z, Gate, Offset C, Offset Z, optional Cross fold
Speed/Model: Sheets/Hour - Up to 20,000
Number of Speed Settings: 7
Materials: Paper Weight: Minimum: 14 lb. Maximum: 53 lb.
Paper Size: Minimum (w x l): 5 x 5 in. Maximum (w x l): 12 x 17 in.
Physical Characteristics: Weight: 63.9 lbs.
Dimensions: SF900 - 24.4”W x 22.9”D x 20.75”H
Power: 120 Vac, 50/60 Hz
Optional Equipment: Conveyor Stacker High Capacity Extension Cross Folding Kit for the DF900