Martin-Yale 400 Paper Jogger
Paper joggers are simple to use machines that are essential to organized, more efficient paper handling. At one time or another we have all tried to align a large stack of papers by bouncing them up and down - the results are usually less than perfect. A paper jogger can produce a perfectly aligned ream of paper in a matter of seconds
The Martin Yale 400 desktop paper jogger for medium size offices, helps eliminate static electricity and paper sticking for easier processing. A great accessory for copies, folding machines, letter openers, folder/inserters, sheet counters, check signers and many other applications.
The Martin Yale 400 tabletop paper jogger squares up the sheets and ensures a perfectly neat, uniformed stack of papers. This jogger is so user friendly that one simply has to stack the sheets and place them into the paper jogger, flip a switch and the process begins without any clutter or hassle.
The Martin Yale 400 jogger is so flexible, this jogger accepts a full ream of 8 1/2" x 11" paper or one half ream of 8 1/2" x 14" paper.
This desktop jogger takes up very limited spare and its rubber feet help it to remain immobile during the process.
- Helps eliminate static electricity and keeps paper from sticking
- Useful tool & accessory for copies, folding machines, letter openers, folders/inserters, sheet counters, check signers and more
- Great companion for high-speed copiers, printing presses, cutters and perforators
- Tilted tray ideal for small stock sizes
- Sizes up to 8 1/2" x 14"
- Takes up very limited space ideal for desktop or tabletop and does not add any hassle or clutter
- Weighs 22 lbs.
- Dimensions: 17.7" w x 15.4" d x 26" h (45 x 39 x 66 cm)
- Rubber feet to remain immobile during jogging
- Easy to use and saves time & energy