Duplo DocuCutter 490 PRO Cutter Hydraulic Guillotine Paper Cutter
High performance and precision cutting
The Duplo 490 PRO Cutter offers high performance and precision cutting of document stacks printed on a wide array of stocks and weights. Perfect for direct mailers, flyers, postcards, brochures and perfect bound books.
Hydraulic-powered and rugged in construction, the 490 PRO is easy to use and features a touchscreen control panel which guides operators throughout the job setup as well as the cutting positions. Up to 98 jobs can be saved in memory and up to 49 cuts can be programmed per job. Cutting sequences are conveniently stored and recalled at a touch of a button.
To pinpoint accuracy and avoid expensive reprints, the 490 PRO beams a cutting line where the cut will be executed. The foot pedal controls the hydraulic clamp which eliminates any excess air between the sheets and allows the users to double check the cutting line.
The special anti-friction surface (aluminum alloy cutting table) requires no polish or waxing and will not rust over the life of the cutter.
Operator safety is always a priority so the 490 PRO comes equipped with light sensors that disable the cutting knife when an object comes too close.
- Accommodates 19.29" cutting width
- Maximum stack height of 3.14"
- Hydraulic powered, rugged construction
- Color LCD touch screen control panel
- Memory for up to 98 jobs and 49 cuts per job
- Full light beam curtain and dual palm cut buttons for operator safety
- Special anti-friction surface aluminum alloy cutting table requires no polish or waxing
- Foot pedal activated
- Power saver
- Automatic timer
- Dimensions: 40.16" w x 45.28" h x 53.35" d
- Weight: 880 lbs.