Duplo 660 PRO Cutter
View Large Photo
Duplo DocuCutter 660 PRO Cutter Hydraulic Guillotine Paper Cutter
High performance and precision cutting
The Duplo DocuCutter 660 PRO Cutter is built to last and guarantees both precision and speed in the critical cutting process. This quick and easy cutting solution is reliable for meeting deadlines and offers pinpoint cutting accuracy to avoid expensive reprints.
Quality engineered, rugged construction, solid cast-iron frame and power hydraulics allows the 660 PRO to thrive in the most demanding work environments. The special low-friction surface, aluminum alloy cutting bed requires no polish or waxing and will not rust over the life of the cutter.
The 660 PRO cutter features an automated system that maximizes speed and allows for pinpoint cutting precision and less operator handling for ultimate productivity. A color LCD touch screen control panel guides users through all programming operations and cutting positions. A cutting line indicates where the cut will be executed making for easy alignment. The foot pedal controls the hydraulic clamp which eliminates any excess air between the sheets.
Up to 500 jobs can be saved in memory and up to 79 cuts can be programmed per job.
Operator safety is always a priority so the 490 PRO comes equipped with light sensors that disable the cutting knife when an object comes too close.
- Accommodates 26.5" cutting widths
- Maximum cut height: 4"
- Minimum Clamp Pressure: 300 lbs.
- Maximum Clamp Pressure: 2,500 lbs.
- Hydraulic powered, rugged construction
- Color LCD touch screen control panel
- Memory for up to 500 jobs and 79 cuts per job
- Full light beam curtain and dual palm cut buttons for operator safety
- Special anti-friction surface aluminum alloy cutting table requires no polish or waxing
- Large work area with side table as standard
- Foot pedal activated
- Table Height: 34.64"
- Dimensions: 63" l x 70" w x 56" d
- Weight: 1,124 lbs