Formax Cut-True 15M
View Large Photo
Formax Cut-True 15M Manual Guillotine Paper Cutter
LED Laser Line offers precision cutting
The Formax Cut-True 15M manual paper cutter features a hardened steel blade to easily slice through paper stacks up to 2.15" high. Its Guillotine blade and LED Laser Line combine to offer precision cutting with minimum effort. Simply load a stack of paper, (up to 16.9" wide), secure with the geared clamp, and pull down on the lever arm; it's that easy.
Using the spindle-guided back gauge and calibrated scales, operators can make fine adjustments, while the Laser Line shows exactly where to cut.
The Cut-True 15M has a range of safety features including front and rear transparent covers, blade lock, external blade depth adjustment, easy blade change access from the front, and a wooden paper push for safe alignment.
Rugged metal stand makes this tabletop cutter compact and portable.
Ideal for print shops and mail rooms that need to cut flyers, bulletins, brochures, invitations and more with crisp, accurate cuts.
- Manual guillotine paper cutter
- LED cutting line
- Cuts through paper stacks up to 2.15" high, up to 16.9" wide
- High quality steel blade
- Front & rear safety covers
- Manual lever cutting arm
- Geared clamping system
- Spindle-guided back gauge crank
- Fine adjustments in inches and metric
- Common paper sizes clearly marked
- Wooden paper push for safe alignment
- All metal stand and tabletop feet included
- Easy blade change access from front of machine
- Blade change safety tool included
- Cutting width: 16.9"
- Max paper stack height: 2.15"
- Length behind blade: 17"
- Length in front of blade: 8.25"
- Narrow cut: 1.38"
- Table size: 24.6" w x 27.5" d
- Dimensions: 42.5" h x 26.8" w x 29.1" d
- Weight: 133 lbs.