Formax Cut-True 22S
View Large Photo
Formax Cut-True 22S Semi-Automatic Guillotine Paper Cutter
LED Laser Line offers precision cutting
The Formax Cut-True 22S semi-automatic electric paper cutter offers precision for paper stacked up to 16.9" wide. This semi-automatic paper cutter requires very little effort, thanks to it electronically-controller two-button operation. Simply load a stack of paper, up to 1.77" high, secure with geared clamp, and press the buttons to engage the hardened-steel Guillotine blade.
Accurate cutting is easy with its spindle-guided back gauge with LED digital readout and calibrated scales. Using these and the LED Laser Line, operators can make fine adjustments and see exactly where the blade will cut.
The 22S doesn't sacrifice safety for accuracy. It features an electronically-controlled front safety cover, transparent rear cover, safety lock with key, blade lock, and wooden paper push for safe alignment.
The rugged metal stand is included, providing a stable work surface making this cutter compact and portable.
Ideal for print shops and mail rooms that need to cut flyers, bulletins, brochures, invitations and more with crisp, accurate cuts.
- Guillotine paper cutter
- LED cutting line
- Cuts through paper stacks up to 1.75" high, up to 16.9" wide
- High quality steel blade
- Front & rear safety covers
- Semi-automatic with electronically-controlled two-hand operation
- Automatic blade return from every position
- Calibrated scale for fine adjustments
- Geared clamping system
- Spindle-guided back gauge crank
- Fine adjustments in inches and metric
- Common paper sizes clearly marked
- Wooden paper push for safe alignment
- All metal stand and tabletop feet included
- Easy blade change access from front of machine
- Blade change safety tool included
- Cutting width: 16.9"
- Max paper stack height: 2.15"
- Length behind blade: 17"
- Length in front of blade: 8.25"
- Narrow cut: 1.89"
- Table size: 24.6" w x 27.5" d
- Dimensions: 42.75" h x 24.75" w x 33" d
- Weight: 198.6 lbs.