Triumph 4300 Manual Tabletop Paper Cutter
Featuring the SCS - Safety Cutting System
The Triumph 4300 by MBM Corp. is a manual tabletop paper cutter featuring the SCS (Safety Cutting System) with a hinged, transparent safety guard on front and rear tables with locking device for the blade lever (a cut can only be executed if the safety guard is completely closed).
Patented, lever-activated, fast-action clamp provides optimal clamp pressure. Side guide with measuring scale in mm & inches.
All metal construction with a high quality German steel blade.
Optional stand makes this tabletop cutter portable and compact.
- SCS - Safety Cutting System safety features included
- Manual cutter
- Compact for easy portability
- Extra large cut lever requires minimal effort
- Cutting width: 16 7/8"
- Cutting height: 3/4"
- Narrow cut: 1 1/2"
- Cutting length behind blade: 13 3/8"
- Table length in front of blade: 6 1/4"
- Transparent safety guard on front and rear tables with locking device
- Blade change from front
- Patented overload protection
- Patented fast-action clamp
- Side guide with measuring in mm and inches
- All metal construction
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions: 22 1/2" d x 28" w x 18 1/2" h
- Weight: 80 lbs.