MBM Triumph 7260
View Large Photo
Triumph 7260 with VRCut Hydraulic Guillotine Paper Cutter
Featuring VRCut - Cut with Confidence
The Triumph 7260 by MBM Corp is a fully programmable hydraulic guillotine industrial paper cutter includes a number of advance features such as air jets to help with moving materials, the MBM exclusive "SCS" Safety Cutting System, and VRCut - a groundbreaking software solution designed to automate the cutting workflow by promoting an efficient and error-free cutting process from start to finish. VRCut bridges the gap between pre-press and the finishing process.
Cutting widths up to 28" and a cutting height of 3".
Comprehensive SCS (Safety Cutting System with a hinged, transparent safety guard on front & rear tables with locking devide for the blade lever (a cut can only be executed if the safety guard is completely closed). Patented EASY CUT electronic blade activation bars for true two-hand operation. Side guide with measuring scale in mm and inches.
All metal construction with a high quality German steel blade.
- SCS - Safety Cutting System safety features included
- Cutting width: 28"
- Cutting Height: 3"
- Narrow Cut: 3/4"
- Cutting length behind blade: 28 3/8"
- Transparent safety cover on rear table
- Safety lock with key
- Disk brake for instant blade stop
- Blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade
- Foot pedal for pre-clamping
- Patented overload protection
- Patented EASY CUT electronic blade activation bars for true two-hand operation
- IR light beam safety curtain on front table
- Patented fast-action clamp
- Digital measurement display in cm or inches
- Stores 99 programs with up to 99 steps
- Pre-programmed for standard paper sizes
- Memory keys for repeat cuts (manual)
- DELETE and INSERT mode for correcting and modifying programs
- Electronic hand wheel with variable speed control for manual back gauge setting
- Bright LED optical cutting line
- Includes easy-access tool holder and paper blocking tool
- Optional side tables to increase work surface
- All metal construction
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions: 60 1/2" d x 51" w x 52 1/2" h
- Weight: 1534 lbs.