Formax FD 1506 Plus Mid-Volume Pressure Sealer
Formax FD 1506 Plus AutoSeal® Pressure Sealer
The Formax FD 1506 Plus pressure sealer with AutoSeal® offers a user-friendly mid-volume solution for processing one-piece pressure sensitive mailers. Its COLOR touchscreen control panel uses internationally recognized symbols in place of text, making it easy for anyone to use (one of the first in the industry). And with a speed of up to 6,250 forms per hour and the ability to process forms up to 14" in length, the FD 1506 Plus enables operators to complete daily processing jobs with ease.
Pressure seal forms are ideal for checks, invoices, marketing pieces, school reports and any other mail piece that can be printed on one form. In minutes, you'll have folded and sealed pieces, ready for the mail, and without the hassle and expense of envelopes.
Fold plates are clearly marked and easy to adjust, making the FD 1506 Plus a breeze to setup right out of the box. With the capacity to process 14" forms, it has the versatility to fold and seal virtually and mid-volume application to meet your needs. Fold plates are marked for four standard folds - Z, C Uneven Z and Half folds. And can easily reset for custom folds including Eccentric Z and C-Fold mailers.
Compact design and user-friendly touchscreen make this unit ideal for processing document in an office or school with mid-volume applications.
Built in the USA.
- Color Touchscreen Control Panel
- Speed: Up to 6,250 forms per hour
- Easy adjust pre-marked fold plates for Z, C Uneven Z, Uneven C, Half and Custom folds
- Drop-in Top Feed System: No paper fanning required
- Processes up to 14" forms in length
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 200 forms, 20#
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 35,000 per month
- Three roller top feed
- Resettable counter
- Integrated output conveyor
- Dimensions: 37" l x 17" w x 13" h
- Weight: 90 lbs.
- Optional Jogger and Locking Cabinet are available.
See the basic version of this model by visiting our page on the Formax FD 1506 pressure sealer.