Neopost's Enhanced Mailing & Shipping (EMS) software is an IMpb compliant shipping and mailing solution that provides you with the tools you need to better manage operations and process items quickly, efficiently and economically.
Available as two applications, EMS - Postal Manager (PM) supports all shipments via the USPS®, while EMS – Multi Carrier (MC) supports shipments via USPS®, FedEx®, UPS®, DHL International, and custom carriers.
EMS offers a broad range of cost saving features, value added services, as well as a comprehensive reporting package.
- Easily configure your EMS system to propose the best method of shipment based on your businesses specific criteria
- Add automatic fuel surcharges when applicable
- Shape Advisor offers you a tip before you ship! Once an item is put on the scale, the system provides a host of cost saving delivery options based on alternate packaging and available services
- Advisor Reports provide post-shipment transaction data and offer suggestions for the future including: shipping room efficiency; alternative carrier options; and analysis of service utilization
- International Mail Advisor ensures your shipments meet all rules and regulations for international deliveries, saving you time and money. With EMS, you can prepare and print all required customs documentation, forms and labels.
24/7 Tracking and Delivery Status
- Provides a graphical calendar snapshot of:
- Each carrier
- Available shipping dates
- Associated delivery charges
- Save time and money with more options and better routing choices
Address Correction and Validation Services
- With EMS, you can be integrated to carrier websites
- With the click of a button you will know whether your item is in route, delayed, or delivered
- Email alerts can easily be set up to keep you informed
Comprehensive Reporting Package
- Provides the guaranteed best routing decisions and address correction for your packages
- Address verification eliminates many of the problems that lead to delayed deliveries as well as high fees associated with returned and misdirected deliveries (air/ground)
- Streamline the task of managing information
- Increase visibility of postage/shipping costs
- Expose waste
- Simplifies account/department chargeback to internal and external customers
- Easily create summary or detailed reports by month, week, or day in just minutes!
For more information on EMS click here.