Rena by Quadient AS-450 Monochrome Address Printer
Versatile address, barcode and graphics printing solution
Printing up to 22,000 envelopes per hour, this tough little machine can turn out some serious productivity. The AS-450 can hold a whole box of 500 #10 envelopes. It can also take materials up to 1/4" thick. The intuitive user touch screen gives operators full control to produce the best looking and most efficient mailings.
It even has newly redesigned feed rollers for better material control and feeding consistency.
See our full line of address printer products
Take advantage of USPS® postal automation discounts and decrease your duplicate mailings by combining the AS-450 address printer from Rena by Quadient with postal discounting software. This saves you both time and money.
- Up to 22,000 #10 envelopes per hour / Up to 30,000 postcards per hour
- Print quality: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Feeder capacity: 500 #10 envelopes
- Batch, job and lifetime counters
- Front panel touch screen
- ROI - high speed, low cost
- Presentation: Spot color improves open rate
- HP thermal inkjet print technology - 4 HP 45A style High Capacity cartridges
- Can print on UV coated materials
- Optional conveyor/stacker/dryer
AS-450 Monochrome Address Printer Features & Specs
Envelopes: Up to 22,000/hr.
Postcards: Up to 30,000/hr.
|Print Resolution||Up to 600 dpi|
|Number of Heads||4 pen stitched|
|Maximum Thickness||Up to 1/4"|
|Print Area||2" x 15"|
|Minimum Document Size||5" l x 3" w|
|Maximum Document Size||15" l x 13.5" w|
|Hopper Capacity||500 #10 Envelopes|
|Dimensions||23" L x 22" H x 19" D|