Pitney Bowes DA50s Address Printer
Pitney Bowes DA50s Shuttle Head Address Printer
The Pitney Bowes DA50s address printer and Imager is the perfect choice for the small to mid volume mailer, offering high quality printing with more versatility and graphic capability in an easy to use desktop model. The DA50s Addressing Printer & Imager offers high speed, superior print quality addressing from a compact footprint. Utilizing shuttling head technology so that you can print almost anywhere on the mail piece. The DA50s address printer offers the following:
- Addresses up to 10,000 pieces per hour
- Prints addresses, barcodes, logos and graphics directly onto mail pieces in a single pass
- HP Photosmart® inkjet technology
- Unique light mode feature reduces ink consumption and provides faster drying times
- 600 x 600 dpi print quality with downloadable fonts and graphic imaging
- Easy set-up with USB or Ethernet connection
Pitney Bowes DA50s Address Printer Specs & Features
|Address Speed||Up to 10,000/hr (based on #10 envelopes, 3 lines, no barcode, black print|
|Print Resolution||Black: 150, 300, 600 dpi horizontal; 300, 600 dpi vertical|
|Number of Heads||1 HP45A cartridge|
|Maximum Thickness||Up to 1/8"|
|Media Size||Width: 3.5" to 12.75"
Length: 5" to 13.5"
|Print Modes||Draft, Letter, Executive
Light mode available in each of the 3 print modes
|Fonts||Internal: 14 scaleable fonts 4 to 144 pt.
Unlimited true type fonts (downloadable)
|Barcodes||USPS®, PLANET Code® Barcode, Intelligent Mail®
|Driver Compatibility||Windows® 2000, XP, Vista and Windows® 7 (32 & 64 bit)|