Accufast P8 Address Printer
A True Desktop Production Fixed Head Printer
The ACCUFAST P8 address printer has large shoes to fill after following the groundbreaking ACCUFAST P6. The P8 is almost the same size as the P6, but it packs more address printing power than it's predecessor. The P8 can be used as stand alone address printer with the ACCUFAST HDF Feeder or at the end of an inserter as a print module.
The ACCUFAST P8 address printer features two banks of 4 print cartridges each (that's where the 8 comes from) to give a full 4 inches of print. Imagers may be individually positioned vertically to give improved print quality on uneven materials.vEach imager can be positioned over a 14 inch print path and controlled by either including print manager software or a Windows compliant Print Driver. Material is transported through the P8 by a vacuum belt system at speeds up to 100 inches per second. Pieces over .250 inch thick may be successfully run.
Finally, the P8 address printing system may be specially configured to meet a variety of applications. Options such as imagers with automatic capping and wiping, and camera attachments are readily available. As one of the most versatile addressing printers, the P8 includes an I/O port that allows signals generated in the printer to be sent to input or output devices that are running in line with the printer (think mail sorting). Consult an ACCUFAST representative with your specialty application to determine if the P8 will do the job.
Technical Specs of the Accufast P8 Address Printer
- Size: 22” long x 14” high x 20.5” wide
- Weight: 55 lb.
- 330 cfm twin belt vacuum transport
- Production Speed: Adjustable up to 50 inches per second
- Electrical 120 VAC 5 amps 60 Hz.
230 VAC 3 amps 50 Hz. Use a grounded outlet or Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Document Size:
- Length: 14”
- Width: 3” - 17”
- Thickness: 2 sheets - .75”
- Print Area: 4” split into 2” segments
- Imaging Software included - Windows XP recommended (Vista compliant)
- Ethernet or USB data connection
- Windows Driver available
- UV Cure inks and Drying systems available
- User defined print resolutions up to 600 x 600
- Integrates with Feeders and Inserters using I/O capability.