Accufast KT Tabber
The Tabletop Tabber Series That Revolutionized the Industry
The Accufast KT tabber is the tried and true tabber in the industry. The KT tabber series are crash tabbers in which the edge of the piece to be tabbed is fed into the machine first. The leading edge then comes in contact with the tab which has been fed down in front of the piece, pulling the tab from its backing paper.
When you pair the Accufast KT tabber with the FX Feeder and 3FV conveyor, you have the most reliable tabbing system out there today. All ACCUFAST products are proudly made in the USA.
The ACCUFAST KT tabbing machine is a feature rich basic tabbing machine. It uses plain circular or rectangular tabs either opaque or clear. It tabs pieces up to 1⁄4” in thickness and it rolls the waste up on a take up spool. At speeds of 15,000 per hour or so, this Accufast tabber KT is a stretch to refer to the ACCUFAST KT as a basic tabber – there’s a lot of the professional in the KT.
Advantages of Accufast KT Crash Tabbers
- High productivity. The shortest dimension feeds through the machine increasing production rates at any given speed
- Simplicity. Short paper path with no skewing adjustments etc.
- Accuracy. Tabs fold tight to the edge of the piece and do not drift from left to right.
- Ideal for off-line applications.
Accufast KT Tabber Technical Specifications
- applies 1 tab per piece
- tabs 15,000 pieces per hour
- tabs pieces 5” to 12” wide, from 20 lb. thin to 1/4” thick, coated and uncoated
- runs a variety of 1” or 1.5” tabs: paper & clear, circles & rectangles, on rolls with or without tractor holes
- built-in waste take-up spool
- weighs 47 pounds
- measures 10”l x 17”h x 21”w
- uses 115 volts 2 amps 60 hz or230 volts 1 amp 50 hz
- goes in-line with ACCUFAST and other tabletop Labelers and Printers
- its outstanding feature is its ability to run virtually any 1” tab, and tab virtually any piece