Ameritek T-1000 Tabber
Tabletop Production Tabbing at its Finest
The Ameritek T-1000 tabber machine is designed to run off-line or in-line with fixed head desktop printers or production mail tables. This tabbing machine for sale is a heavy duty tabletop tabber, with the heart of a floor model tabber. The T-1000 tabber is a side tabber that offers superior material handling with precise tab placement on a variety of media sizes and thicknesses.
Ameritek Tabber T-1000 Key Features
- Applies one, two or three tabs in one pass
- Production speeds up to 20,000 pieces per hour for single tabs and up to 15,000 pieces for double tabs
- Superior material handling with precision registration transport guides
- Precise tab placement on a variety of media size & thickness
- Easy set-up with simple to use electronic control panel
- Applies a range of adhesive material including labels, stamps, customized stickers, scratch-offs and more
Ameritek T-1000 Tabber Specifications
|Tab Materials||Tabs (single, double, triple), wafer seals, labels, stamps, customized stickers, scratch-offs, machine grade paper and adhesive, clear, translucent, unperfed, vertical perfed.
Note: Clear and transulucent tabs require an "engineered backer" with registration marks for indexing.
|Tabbing Speed||Single Tab: Up to 20,000 pieces per hour
Double Tab: Up to 15,000 pieces per hour
Triple Tab: Up to 12,000 pieces per hour
|Material Size||Minimum (W x L): 3" x 5"
Maximum (W x L): 12” x 14”
|Material Thickness||Up to 3/8”, minimum 20# single sheet|
|Belt Speed||Transport Belt: 0 to 375 ft./min; Tabbing Head: 0 to 375 ft./min|
|Tab Size||MIN: 3/4” x 3/4”
MAX: 1.5” x 1.5”
|Roll Size||Up to 13.5" diameter mounted on a 3" core, approximately 20,000 1" tabs or 12,500 1-1/2" tabs.|
|Tab Backer||Approx. 1/16" - 1/4" larger than tab/label, typical gap between tabs/labels is 1/8" to 1/16"|
|Tab Width||Minimum: 3/4"; Maximum: 1 3/4"|
|Tab Accuracy||+/- 1/8”|
|Dimensions||28"W x 34.5"D x 38"H|
|Electrical||115VAC 5 amp|